• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Raptors Trippin Tranny Taco Truck

Velociraptor44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You have 8 hours ask me anything.....

Thread is a registered trademark of BigRonnie big ups to my man

Where is a females anal g spot?
Who's hotter: Chris helmsworth (Thor) or mark walburg?
Is it better to fuck a chicken and no one knows it, or not fuck a chicken but everyone thinks you did?

Where is a females anal g spot?
Who's hotter: Chris helmsworth (Thor) or mark walburg?
Is it better to fuck a chicken and no one knows it, or not fuck a chicken but everyone thinks you did?

I was gonna ask the same things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i heard if you don't use it u lose it ... true or false

Why does ketchup taste like ketchup?

I like boobies. But some times I like big boobies, then sometimes I like small boobies, maybe medium boobies. Mid size boobies. Torpedo boobies.. Lowride boobies. perky boobies..

Are you the third raptor44? Heard when one dies they keep the name but plug in a new guy, like the TV show lassie.

Ok i need a mulligan up to this point... it got a tad intense. Carry on

This was a poor thought out experiment all around. But to get down to brass tacs the anal g spot is somewhere between the crying and the authorities showing up. #protip

Does it make me a dick that i wait until my girl has just gotten out the shower just so i can bust a nut in her?????

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

How many times do you have to blow ricky to become a rep.

What sort of nudes does Ricky require to earn myself a years supply of Tren Base?

How much pole do you actually have to smoke before you receive a free vial of gear?

All of it!

How many times do you have to blow ricky to become a rep.

Three times.... the third wasnt required but seemed like a good gesture

If you had to pick just one item from MFL, what item would it be?

Test ISO.... and possibly amal nitrate

What sort of nudes does Ricky require to earn myself a years supply of Tren Base?

Mostly fisting.... lots of fisting!

Given your time spent as rep and as post whore, do you ever expect to get near a gym and lift?

Some times I go to piss, grab my cock like a baseball bat, and piss on 3 fingers. Do I have an ego problem?

You have 8 hours ask me anything.....

Thread is a registered trademark of BigRonnie big ups to my man

This has to be the classiest thread on the board....:cool:

Back