• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hey guys

Infusion

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am new to this forum and just wanted to say hello. I, like many others, have had a decline in testosterone over the years. Bodyfat has increased and strength/LMM has decreased. Maybe I can find some help on here so I can get in control again.

PS. I am not a kid or LE.

LOL welcome! Read up and ask questions.

LOL welcome! Read up and ask questions.

I have been reading up these past few days. And every time I think that I might have come across a legit source, there are negative reviews elsewhere. So I will keep on keeping on.

I have been reading up these past few days. And every time I think that I might have come across a legit source, there are negative reviews elsewhere. So I will keep on keeping on.
I was thinking more along the lines of reading about the body, how it works, what AAS are, what xthey do and don't do, etc.

Sources are just vendors. Here, generally, reviews are honest, and we try to give objective feedback. Other sites claim to do that, but really only badmouth every vendor but 1 or 2

I was thinking more along the lines of reading about the body, how it works, what AAS are, what xthey do and don't do, etc.

Sources are just vendors. Here, generally, reviews are honest, and we try to give objective feedback. Other sites claim to do that, but really only badmouth every vendor but 1 or 2

Thanks. I am pretty familiar with the human body, but new to the AAS. It would be my first cycle and might stay have to stay on test sooner than later.

Thanks. I am pretty familiar with the human body, but new to the AAS. It would be my first cycle and might stay have to stay on test sooner than later.
Gotchya. In the Anabolic Steroids forum is a sticky post called 'first cycle and pct' - read that one for a crash course.

Welcome .....I like the note in ur first post lolz....

Back