• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Another black teen killied by LE

onebigpump

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...illed-police-tweeted-i-dont-wanna-die-n406461

I really dont give a shit about a young stupid black kid who ran his car into a fucking car sealership after he robbed someone. Fuck that, at least we arent going to pay to keep him institutionalized now that he was finished off... im getting sick of these younger kids saying shit like "I dont wanna die too young". Im young compared to most on here (24 y.o.) but at least I know that life is a gift not something to take for granted.

I wanna see Bronson respond!

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

So basically in a nutshell. You break the law and when the law puts a firm foot on your neck you cry injustice. For example you sell crack to your brothers n sisters and poison everyone and destroy your community and you want to hate the police for doing their job. From the mouth of a NAACP member word for word. " the white man builds a city and the black man destroys it and the white man comes back and builds it again. Welcome to DETROIT!!!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

so basically in a nutshell. You break the law and when the law puts a firm foot on your neck you cry injustice. For example you sell crack to your brothers n sisters and poison everyone and destroy your community and you want to hate the police for doing their job. From the mouth of a naacp member word for word. " the white man builds a city and the black man destroys it and the white man comes back and builds it again. Welcome to detroit!!!!!

sent from my xt1254 using tapatalk

god damn...

This kid tweets about the system...LE and the like. But he is part of the problem. Being out in the streets creating crime. Taking from others that which is not his own. He wanted to play and so he paid. Now the media wants us to feel badly? Not really. They are trying to stir up the niggers in Detroit to create more angst.

Hopefully details will unfold showing that the officer was in the right. A car dealership probably has many cameras.

The media wants another riot they can cover 24/7 and exploit the race issue for ratings and their political adgenda. Blacks should use their weapons on the race baiters, and media elites who continue to drive racism and division.

C'mon! None of you fags ever broke the law? Ive done a shit load worse, AND I'M WHITE! Talked shit to COPS every time I've been arrested, but never got shot.
As long as we keep letting it be a black-white issue, we never get to the problem. Government is too big and way over reaching their authority. They have an unprecedented number of GOONS (TSA CIA, FBI, NSA, STATE COPS, CITY COPS, SHERIFFS...) that are drunk with power.
I've never seen a thug retire with a paid off house on a golf course with a million in a 401K. If section 8 housing is such a great gig, quit your job and move in! Didn't think so.

C'mon! None of you fags ever broke the law? Ive done a shit load worse, AND I'M WHITE! Talked shit to COPS every time I've been arrested, but never got shot.
As long as we keep letting it be a black-white issue, we never get to the problem. Government is too big and way over reaching their authority. They have an unprecedented number of GOONS (TSA CIA, FBI, NSA, STATE COPS, CITY COPS, SHERIFFS...) that are drunk with power.
I've never seen a thug retire with a paid off house on a golf course with a million in a 401K. If section 8 housing is such a great gig, quit your job and move in! Didn't think so.

I break the law with the law. I'm friends with a number of LEO's who get stuff from me on occasion. I respect what cops do so I'm not going to trash talk them like some child with an authority problem. People make such a big deal out of nothing. Every job has its over-reachers. People only put cops on the spotlight to make it seem like it's blown out of proportion when it's not.

anyone who wants to be a cop has issues to begin with.

Some of them become mods on internet forums when they retire. So I've heard anyway.

anyone who wants to be a cop has issues to begin with.

Some of them become mods on internet forums when they retire. So I've heard anyway.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

A million in retirement isn't going to last long. You need to invest more.

Back