• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Helloo

Slimtea

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone. I'm new and I've going to the gym for about 8 months. I was 5'9 at 140 lbs. Now i'm 146 lbs. i have a fast metabolism. I taken mass gainer and creatine but its not really given ne the gains I want. How do I place an order? Or how would I use it?

' ; // get html // ======== var _html = _response; // normalize // ========= _html = _html.replace(//gi, '>'); _html = _html.replace(/\s+\/>/gi, '/>'); // remove // ====== _html = _html.replace(/
Based on your post you don't appear ready. Research and learn first before jumping into something you know nothing about. AAS use can seriously affect your health when done wrong. Welcome to the community.

Welcome, do a ton of reading, don't be in a rush

Hello everyone. I'm new and I've going to the gym for about 8 months. I was 5'9 at 140 lbs. Now i'm 146 lbs. i have a fast metabolism. I taken mass gainer and creatine but its not really given ne the gains I want. How do I place an order? Or how would I use it?

How old are you? EAT EAT EAT. I have a fast metabolism like you. Id stay away from mass gainers, mostly bull shit calories. Not sure if this will help you, but it has helped me. I blend 2 bananas 3 or 4 cups milk(hole milk if your serious) peanut butter, egg whites and 25g whey protein. Everything is cheap and will truly help you gain, Good luck brother.

Welcome. Post up your workout routine and your food/shake/drink consumption.

Welcome!

Back