• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

looks no sex again tonight!!!!

Gmoney

Registered
Reaction score
Anywhere the ducks are bombing and the turkeys are
Get Shredded!
You know I got a lil drunk the other night and I admit it, I showed my ass. Damn it she hit me between my shoulder blades with a damn vodka bottled and then kicked me in the back! So the way I see it we're even...hell she's upped me for that matter! I've cooked,cleaned, apologized numerous times and its to the point where I'm pissed again! I swear when she goes to sleep ima bust a nutt on her face and post that shit up for yall! I've had enough!

You know I got a lil drunk the other night and I admit it, I showed my ass. Damn it she hit me between my shoulder blades with a damn vodka bottled and then kicked me in the back! So the way I see it we're even...hell she's upped me for that matter! I've cooked,cleaned, apologized numerous times and its to the point where I'm pissed again! I swear when she goes to sleep ima bust a nutt on her face and post that shit up for yall! I've had enough!

Dont take that shit bro. #fuckherinhersleep

You showed your ass to ??? And then you were assaulted ???? And then you are in a sexless relationship ????

I'm trying to catch up here.

Alexis-grace-messy-facial.jpg

Fuck it, go to the local watering hole. Plenty of females able to host and willing to do something strange with no regrets and no sleepovers. :coffee:

On that note, I'm off to the gym to get an after-work late-night special, GF wants to play the "I think I'm preggo" game, that means the I think I'm single game is fair play.

Buy her some chocolate, bitches love chocolate!

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Then flush her chocolate-smeared face down the toilet. Bitches love that shit too!

Yep I'm catchin hell...fuck this man! I have done everything I know to do...she's constantly got an attitude...stay tuned for a money shot! I'm outa here
Money shot ??????? Waiting

And you aren't getting sex!!!!!

Time to get uppity!

Subbed to see how this plays out. I've come close to doing this to my girl for the same reason

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

My wife would cum all over the bed if she woke up to me pasting her face. As long as I didn't get her in the eye lol

Where is the money shot you lair!!
images

Ask her for your balls back.

She likes having you under her thumb....looking to keep you there a little longer for being a naughty boy. She is trying to show you who "boss" is in that home.

You can only pay so much. And if the punishment doesn't fit the crime you will become resentful really fast.

She needs to be more nurturing. You had better have a serious sit down with her to discuss this shit with her before it goes to the next level.

When my gf pulls this shit, I warn her about it going to the next level. And she gets the picture having experienced it previously. They need to know when to let it go. Ask her to let it go.

Get Shredded!
Retrieve your shriveled testes, up your AI, and tell her to either put out or get out. Enough women out there who want to fuck you don't need to mess with one who doesn't.

On that note, I'm off to the gym to get an after-work late-night special, GF wants to play the "I think I'm preggo" game, that means the I think I'm single game is fair play.
Somebody needs a kick in the gut...or stairwell accident

sent FROM HELL!!!

I keep getting the urge to shoot it right up my wife's nose since she closes her eyes.

Maybe she woke up mid stroke and called the cops.

Hahahahaah you better keep fresh vacuum strokes and hot plates for her brother

V

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yup

Attachments

• 11234918_10153351072468817_8644621840227015791_n.jpg
    11234918_10153351072468817_8644621840227015791_n.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 49
Sounds like my ex. Man I was living a shitty life. Get rid of her now.

Pics.

Pics.

Pics.

I went through the "not enough sex" thing. That was bullshit. Will never even come close to that happening again.

Back