• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

searching for gains

4chainz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all!

Just got into lifting about 8 months ago,,, started at 175 now currently 193. Tryng to eat as much as possible and creatine for the last two months. New to this, never been on a cycle. As soon as Paxton is back from vacation going to place an order. In the mean time try and gain as much knowledge as possible... hopefully it works out... Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1906.jpg
    IMG_1906.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 46
Welcome, take your time, do a bunch of reading

I believe you could make some nice gains with a solid diet and training regimen. Stick around and check out all the stickies and do more research and then do some more brain picking. If you need help, PM me.

Welcome and it looks like your already on your way.....

They are all right ive been reading and researching for a solid month. Theses people are a wealth of information. I can honestly say I didnt know shit lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'd say workout natural for ATLEAST another year before cycling.. You've only been lifting for 8 months you can still make great natural gains by fine tuning your diet and perfecting your routine. Cycle after you become stagnant and can't put anymore weight on. You're doing great so far keep it up a while before you use any aas.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome this place is great. Read. Read. Read.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Welcome, first year of lifting you will make some good natty gains. Or at least I did.

Keep reading bud. In my opinion you could keep getting bigger natually and wait off yor first cycle or maybe just cut alittle bf before you start up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back