• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wellness fitness nutrition store

They spam the fuck out of forums and social media claiming to be a legit HRT clinic but they are just an UGL. They lie to you right off the bat so what else do they lie about?

Blows my mind that Ric Drasin and company vouch for this super shady ugl. Constant talks about wfn on forums of loose laws or loopholes in Florida is how this place still remains afloat.

They claim Mark Bell and Ronnie Coleman use them.

Its total bullshit

stan efferdin and dan green are profiting huge from this....but thats non of my business....

IML Gear Cream!
They spam the fuck out of forums and social media claiming to be a legit HRT clinic but they are just an UGL. They lie to you right off the bat so what else do they lie about?
They also know as world pharma?

They also know as world pharma?
My Anabolic FB group got overran by these guys. I asked them politely to fill out an application for advertising but their reps just ignored it and kept spamming the fuck out of every other thread. Finally the "CEO" contacted me when I started removing posts and he was bragging about all the money they make but he wouldn't pay $300 a month to advertise.

I think the sooner guys realize this is just another UGL the better.

My Anabolic FB group got overran by these guys. I asked them politely to fill out an application for advertising but their reps just ignored it and kept spamming the fuck out of every other thread. Finally the "CEO" contacted me when I started removing posts and he was bragging about all the money they make but he wouldn't pay $300 a month to advertise.

I think the sooner guys realize this is just another UGL the better.
Agreed - but I don't get why ppl feel comfortable discussing AAS or any illegal drug or act on social media like that.

Agreed - but I don't get why ppl feel comfortable discussing AAS or any illegal drug or act on social media like that.
Same as here I guess, steroids are legal in many places in the world and keep in mind these guys are saying they are a legit HRT clinic. Why would anyone care if you were on HRT?

See the point?

Same as here I guess, steroids are legal in many places in the world and keep in mind these guys are saying they are a legit HRT clinic. Why would anyone care if you were on HRT?

See the point?
B/c the average uneducated, illiterate moron doesn't know the diff.

Back