• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

DO NOT try to cut a 3yr olds hair!!!!

Gmoney

Registered
Reaction score
Anywhere the ducks are bombing and the turkeys are
Get Shredded!
So my wife asks if I think I can cut our 3yrold sons hair cause nobody else can...so say hell yeah I can cut it! Well he's now naked and running around with his hair looking like I've gotten after it with a weed eater! My wife is gonna kill me when she gets home! The only way to fix this is buzz it off. Hahahahaha....he thinks this shit is funny as hell, I guess we will take a bath and figure something else out!

Only option is to give yourself the same haircut.

Time for father son bonding.

It sounds like you're enjoying it yourself. Good for you. You're only a kid once. Let him have his fun.

No doubt your wife will give you an earful. Let it be. You'll have this memory and laugh about it for years to come.

IML Gear Cream!
Hahaha my 3 yr old is a nightmare getting a haircut. I did the same thing shave it off. My mom lost it more than my wife.

Well boys 5hrs and 2 cut knuckles later I got it cut! And it looks pretty dang good if I do say so myself! He's struttin around lookin like a lady killer and my wife is happy! Hahaha what a day!

Pulled it all together in the end. Very nice brother!

Yeah!!! And you get to do it all over again in a few weeks! Lol

we take our younger girls to a kids hair salon..its all little chairs and tv's a bright colors

the stylists make a point of talking to the kids about what they want even if theyre really asking the parents
they do $5 bangs

its worth it..lol

My boys get their haircut by my guy. I got made fun of by my daughter's mom and all her family this weekend when I told them "I've had more children in the last ten years than barbers."

we take our younger girls to a kids hair salon..its all little chairs and tv's a bright colors

the stylists make a point of talking to the kids about what they want even if theyre really asking the parents
they do $5 bangs

its worth it..lol

Negged for bangs

Get Shredded!
Negged for negging bangs :( yup, that's the sad face right there
Negged for negging the negger of the bangs

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back