• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First cycle expectations.

jared.cale54

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been on TRT 200 mg a week of cypionate for a year now and have decided to do a basic first cycle of 500 mg of test cypionate for 12 weeks. Can I still expect good gains on just the test given that I've already been on 200 mg a week for a year or do I need to add more to get good first cycle results or another compound to the test? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I thinks a simple 500 mg test c a week with something to keep E in check would work good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been on TRT 200 mg a week of cypionate for a year now and have decided to do a basic first cycle of 500 mg of test cypionate for 12 weeks. Can I still expect good gains on just the test given that I've already been on 200 mg a week for a year or do I need to add more to get good first cycle results or another compound to the test? Thanks

Anytime you increase your anabolism and androgenic output your will see increased gains. You will do well with 500 mg test.

Anytime you increase your anabolism and androgenic output your will see increased gains. You will do well with 500 mg test.
Thanks big Ronnie. So I don't need to add anything and is 10 weeks long enough or should I go longer? I will have enough for 15 weeks.

Go for 12 weeks, but increase to 550mg starting week 7. Make sure you have a good reliable AI. Eat and lift heavy.
Okay. Thanks. I have Armidex 1mg for AI. What dose do you think I should take it at to start?

I was at 12% 2 months ago. Sound like a good plan 0.25 a day. Thanks.

I just came off this as my first blast. I'm at same normal dosage as you and simply upped it to 500mg/wk. On week 6 I went to 600mg. 500mg was no sweat, 600mg made me a little whacky, but only for a week. Maybe not even related to the increase in dosage (Night sweats, crazy dreams, emotional) 12 weeks, went fast and the gains were really impressive. I am now planning # 2 for November / December (at least 12 weeks at cruise) Will probably do a Test / Tren.. but have not determined the specifics of that plan. The first thing I learned on this Blast: Stick to a workout plan. I would go off plan to get more work in and ended up having to deal with a couple of injuries. I simply over did it. Next cycle Ill stick to the plan and make sure I get the rest needed. The other thing for me, as I had just lost a lot of (bad) weight before starting this: Watching the scale go up fast was painful until I looked in the mirror. :) I put on 26 lbs with very clean eating and tons of protien. BF via calipers before I started was 11.1% at the end of cycle: 11.4% I may add more food next time and not worry as much about a little extra weight gain, I think I could have gotten more out of this if I have upped my calories a little more, but for a lean bulk, I wont complain at all. Enough from me!

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
I just came off this as my first blast. I'm at same normal dosage as you and simply upped it to 500mg/wk. On week 6 I went to 600mg. 500mg was no sweat, 600mg made me a little whacky, but only for a week. Maybe not even related to the increase in dosage (Night sweats, crazy dreams, emotional) 12 weeks, went fast and the gains were really impressive. I am now planning # 2 for November / December (at least 12 weeks at cruise) Will probably do a Test / Tren.. but have not determined the specifics of that plan. The first thing I learned on this Blast: Stick to a workout plan. I would go off plan to get more work in and ended up having to deal with a couple of injuries. I simply over did it. Next cycle Ill stick to the plan and make sure I get the rest needed. The other thing for me, as I had just lost a lot of (bad) weight before starting this: Watching the scale go up fast was painful until I looked in the mirror. :) I put on 26 lbs with very clean eating and tons of protien. BF via calipers before I started was 11.1% at the end of cycle: 11.4% I may add more food next time and not worry as much about a little extra weight gain, I think I could have gotten more out of this if I have upped my calories a little more, but for a lean bulk, I wont complain at all. Enough from me!
Thanks Bramage. What did you take for and AI and at what dosage? Did you have any estrogen sides. That's awesome gains. I'm excited to start mine after I go to Dr next week.

Your gains are dependent on so many different things its impossible for anyone to even fathom a guess what someone else will experience. Whats your lifting history? How big/strong are you now?

Your gains are dependent on so many different things its impossible for anyone to even fathom a guess what someone else will experience. Whats your lifting history? How big/strong are you now?
I've been lifting for balls to the wall for 4 years now. Never did a cycle before. Been on trt for last year at 200 mg test cyp a week. Im 220 6 ft tall. I train hard 5 to 6 times a week. 550 dead, 425 squat and a 375 bench. Thanks.

I've been lifting for balls to the wall for 4 years now. Never did a cycle before. Been on trt for last year at 200 mg test cyp a week. Im 220 6 ft tall. I train hard 5 to 6 times a week. 550 dead, 425 squat and a 375 bench. Thanks.

I would expect some new PR's by 10-30lbs and maybe a good 5lbs of muscle or more based on where your currently at but thats just a guestimation. Newbies always see much larger gains than those who are more advanced. Being on TRT should reduce the post cycle/blast losses that most experience cause you wont have the huge drop in T while your natty recovers.

I would expect some new PR's by 10-30lbs and maybe a good 5lbs of muscle or more based on where your currently at but thats just a guestimation. Newbies always see much larger gains than those who are more advanced. Being on TRT should reduce the post cycle/blast losses that most experience cause you wont have the huge drop in T while your natty recovers.
Thanks. Do u think I should throw something else simple in with the test for better first gains?

Thanks. Do u think I should throw something else simple in with the test for better first gains?

I have found that slow and steady wins the race. I assume your a bit older since your in TRT and huge jumps in PR's means a lot more stress on joints etc and more likelihood of injury and the harder gains are to retain post blast. I think is a simple 500mg test is plenty, but thats just me.

Okay. Thanks. I'm 38 with a great diet. Sucks I'm to young for these issues but at least there is trt to get me through. Went almost a year with out sex cause I had no libido cause my test was so low. I'll stick with just test.

Back