• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AY...and it's a TD!!!!!

BigBadBaj

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First order...TPA, Test 300, and Tren Ace!! Everything went as smooth as a new pin😎. Thanks V and team green!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Your welcome BBB, and I know you will enjoy the gear. Keep us posted how it goes.

It sure does, that gear is potent - you kept right up with me at the gym today!

Salut to AY :coffee:

^^^^and keeping up with Anabollica is saying something!

LOL, BBB takes off for two months and jumps right back in without a hitch. Whereas the genetically "un-gifted" me can never miss a day laboring in the gym. This calls for more AY. UP THE DOSE!

My tris are a little sore...but my biceps want more!!! Thanks Anabollica!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I just left Evo, im sure most of you know why.. its going down hill. Im new here so this might seem like a stupid question and a apologize in advance if it is but who is AY and is this a privet invite only source. Thanks

IML Gear Cream!
I just left Evo, im sure most of you know why.. its going down hill. Im new here so this might seem like a stupid question and a apologize in advance if it is but who is AY and is this a privet invite only source. Thanks
On "hiatus" until further notice. If they come back you'll hear a lot about it.

Evo has been going down for over a year now. Def good not to be there.

Ive been ordering with AY for 3-4 years now and its by far the highest quality gear i have had and the one time she had bad gear she wouldnt even send it to me and made me wait a few weeks but gave me double what i ordered which made me super excited. Shes always helped me with anything i needed even puttting cucles together back in the day. Number 1 source in my book and always will be, the only thing is she is a little pricey but what can you expect for the highest of high quality gear. Purefection

Hello guys, I am new to gear in general and looking for a source. Any advice would be very welcome. Just looking to be pointed in the right direction, thanksin advance.

Hello guys, I am new to gear in general and looking for a source. Any advice would be very welcome. Just looking to be pointed in the right direction, thanksin advance.

LOL!! This never gets old...negged back to the stone ages.

Back