• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hip Abductor Pain Syndrome - Training input needed

Sierra2500hd

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm looking for input from the community for a female friend of mine non-aas user suffering from this diagnosis: Hip Abductor Pain Syndrome

She is a fit individual at 40, 115lbs and utilizes cycling and yoga for fitness.

Basically, I'm looking for reasonable targeted weight training exercises and a regiment (for example: bench squats, lunges, abductor machines, etc.) that will help restore the function of the muscle described and prevent atrophy. You will need to read the detail in the article to get a full grasp of the affects.

Also considering BPC-157 and TB-500 and would like input here. AAS such as anavar will likely not be a consideration.

Thanks in advance for the community expertise.

Rationale for Treatment of Hip Abductor Pain Syndrome

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1888398/

I am not certain, but I'm going to say no. I think the diagnosis came from a sports orthopedic doc.

I guess she has done the chiropractor route with no success. It appears after working with a sports medicine physician the injuries originate where the ligaments tie in to the spine. They have gone so far as to do some kind of plasma cell therapy and localized injections. Her receptivity to BPC-157 & TB-500 is good, so looking at that option. Right now I'm looking for exercise and rehab type input to strengthen that area...

1) Rear foot elevated split stance squats - initially do these with body weight for a few sets of 10. When you get to point you can do them with body weight 3 sets of 10 daily, reduce frequency and add weight.
2) start every workout with the following warm up:
A) Waiter carry x100 ft
B) Bird dogs x40
C) McGill Crunch x40
D) Rolling Planks x40

Most hip issues start with poor core stabilization. The warm up routine focuses on strength and activation. It's made a difference for me even though I thought my core was the shit because I could squat 700 lbs.

I would avoid 2 legged movements until the rfe split squats show progress

Back