• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Teach them how to hit back...

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you are going to raise your kids in a monkey neighborhood, then at least teach them how to hit back and defend themselves....

These two kids are at least as big as the bully but fail to hit back and protect themselves. The bully sees their fear and weakness and takes full advantage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFjADyELf3s

That's the majority of whites. Afraid of the black man/woman.

If you are going to raise your kids in a monkey neighborhood, then at least teach them how to hit back and defend themselves....

These two kids are at least as big as the bully but fail to hit back and protect themselves. The bully sees their fear and weakness and takes full advantage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFjADyELf3s

A good wrestler would have ended this quickly.

They are like dogs, if they think your afraid of them. They will try to bite you.

Thats not really a black issue as much as a piece of shit picking on some kids that aren't going to fight back. Pretty standard coward trying to look tough. It used to go down in my predominantly white high school also(5 total black people out of like 500). I'm ashamed to say back then I did nothing about it unless it concerned me.

Thats not really a black issue as much as a piece of shit picking on some kids that aren't going to fight back. Pretty standard coward trying to look tough. It used to go down in my predominantly white high school also(5 total black people out of like 500). I'm ashamed to say back then I did nothing about it unless it concerned me.

Probably right...but urban neighborhoods (the hood), tend to tougher to grow up inside. Starts at the parenting level of course and role modeling...etc.

That being said, there is always a bully intimidating smaller or weaker kids. That is why I don't get this video?? The kids he is bullying are about his size and not necessarily weaker. The just act like human punching bags hoping this fucker will have mercy and stop.

Kids gonna get shot and his momma or grandma will be like 'he was a good boy never hurt no one'

IML Gear Cream!
I grew up a little early or mentally matured I guess, but when I was in high school I wanted to fight all the time, so I would fuck with people who were bullys. There was 2 retarded kids on my bus on one occasion the bully thought we all wanted him to beat up this kid Craig so the bus emptied out at Craigs bus stop. Craig was pretty scared and didnt understand but after fish threw his first punch I jumped in and held fishes arms and let Craig punch him, next thing you know the whole crowd switched sides and was chanting for Craig to punch fish. And just like that people didnt like fish anymore and Craig had a shit load of people who respected and talked to him. Pretty scary how quickly people can change on you, and how cowardly some people can be.
There was also 2 rich girls on my bus and they were picking on a girl over the clothes she was wearing I guess they didnt like her brand of clothing or could tell they were cheap brands of threads, I actually remember that she wore a tide racing jacket to school everyday, so I told everyone to spit on them, they had to get off the bus with spit covered clothes, but they never made fun of her again. But really I wanted to fight and no one would mess with me so I would involve myself with people who look like underdawgs, doesnt make it right, but from what I remember kids are like hyenas they will roll in packs and are afraid of being an outcast

that dude left his hands down, just one good cross and he'd be lights out

A good wrestler would have ended this quickly.
True that^^^...all the little scappy dudes i knew always had wrestling backgrounds and would fuck up the biggest of the punks...even the really good boxers i hate seeing shit like this though...its fucking sad .....

Doesnt matter the color of the person not defending themselves,, but always seems the person is afraid to fight back whether it be how they were raised or just a fucking coward....or they simple just want nothing to do with the situation and refuse to be a part...either way you HAVE to defend yourself in this situation...

Usually the reason there agraid is theres 10 of his buddies standing around egging this shit on and recording this and if 1 of the kids did fight back they all will jump them,,,,so they lose either way...

flip the script and the kid beats his ass...lmfao then a week later his house gets shot up and his little sister catches a stray to the head...or they jump him and beat him within a few inches of his life,,,so maybe the kids did the right thing by not engaging...who knows....

In my teens they all involved would of suffered one way or the other,,,one day or another...

Id love to see that fucker put on his ass though...he obviously is using there weakness to display his ignornace...we never know the whole story though..and never will

Raising kids today isnt easy and certain situations scare me to death,,,,,i have 2 daughters,,,but i know 1 thing they will defend eachother and themselves and if not they will tell me and i will end the situation asap...I cant be with them all the time,, but my whole life i taught them to respect themselves and only respest those who respect you,,,also taught them the streets and what the streets have in store for a person....and you can never be prepared for certain situations,,,so use your brain and find the best way to solve it or get out of it...whether its defend yourself or flee...
,,,, im ALWAYS a phone call away....this still cant stop the bad in this worls though...sick shit everyday happening...Its definately a different world then i grew up in and will only get worse i hate to say

Anyway
I say kill all ignorance and free the world of it...

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Probably right...but urban neighborhoods (the hood), tend to tougher to grow up inside. Starts at the parenting level of course and role modeling...etc.

That being said, there is always a bully intimidating smaller or weaker kids. That is why I don't get this video?? The kids he is bullying are about his size and not necessarily weaker. The just act like human punching bags hoping this fucker will have mercy and stop.
Id say theres 20 of them watching the 2 or so get smacked around...so once they do fight back there fucked either way...just my 2cents

I grew up a little early or mentally matured I guess, but when I was in high school I wanted to fight all the time, so I would fuck with people who were bullys. There was 2 retarded kids on my bus on one occasion the bully thought we all wanted him to beat up this kid Craig so the bus emptied out at Craigs bus stop. Craig was pretty scared and didnt understand but after fish threw his first punch I jumped in and held fishes arms and let Craig punch him, next thing you know the whole crowd switched sides and was chanting for Craig to punch fish. And just like that people didnt like fish anymore and Craig had a shit load of people who respected and talked to him. Pretty scary how quickly people can change on you, and how cowardly some people can be.
There was also 2 rich girls on my bus and they were picking on a girl over the clothes she was wearing I guess they didnt like her brand of clothing or could tell they were cheap brands of threads, I actually remember that she wore a tide racing jacket to school everyday, so I told everyone to spit on them, they had to get off the bus with spit covered clothes, but they never made fun of her again. But really I wanted to fight and no one would mess with me so I would involve myself with people who look like underdawgs, doesnt make it right, but from what I remember kids are like hyenas they will roll in packs and are afraid of being an outcast

the irony is in the shirt that the nig is wearing......:coffee:

Lmmfao....thats fuckin hilarious...dudes took a couple to the head to get there point across ...haha..well worth it

If the White kids hit back they would've called it a hate crime.

I teach my kids to not be victims, if someone is going to the hospital and someone going to jail, be the the person going to jail. I'd rather have to pay for a good lawyer then a good doctor.

Yup lulz. He's lucky he dropped his drawers when he did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was "that one white guy" in my clique, constantly had to fight bigger black kids recently imported into the suburbs from Oakland, trying to show how tough they were. Beat the fuck out of every one of them..

I'm a white guy.. I don't care what color you are.. you come at me, I'm coming at you 100 mph. Bigger, smaller I don't give a fuck. You better hope you knock me out but I'm coming for you.

I learned living in streets and school and even prison there like dogs. bark loud and they bow.
the smell weakness sometimes they fuckup with people like me I'm nice tell you hit a nerve or I feel you're evil.
in prison there the minority, we rule.I like all races just not ignorant thugs looking for weak links

caveman72 using not abusing

I learned living in streets and school and even prison there like dogs. bark loud and they bow.
the smell weakness sometimes they fuckup with people like me I'm nice tell you hit a nerve or I feel you're evil.
in prison there the minority, we rule.I like all races just not ignorant thugs looking for weak links

caveman72 using not abusing

Blacks are a minority in prison?

Back