• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rowdy Roddy Piper

charles bronson

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
what a great guy

could go from total wild man to complete gentleman on a dime, then back again

one of a kind, lost a hell of a man today

rest in peace..

Watched him a lot when I was growing up. Always enjoyed the drama he brought.

rowdy-roddy-piper-i-change-the-questions.jpg

R.I.P

He had a muffler shop right here in Portland. He got his start here in Portland. I will have to talk to the Grappler. I'm sure he's crushed. I will miss you Roddy. Love you brother....

RIP one of the best. That movie he had "They Live" and he was in Hulk Hogans Rock n Wrestling cartoon

damn another piece of my childhood gone he was a great entertainer . i miss all of the older generation of pros !

It's truly sad to see these guys passing at such a young age. I followed the WWF throughout my childhood and my memories go back as far as Gorilla Monsoon, Andre Morales, etc…

The truth is these guys lived a very rough lifestyle that revolved around constant travel, pain killers, AAS, cocaine and other recreational drugs. It's clearly apparent that it took a toll on their bodies and shortened their lives significantly. I used to train occasionally (when he was in town) with Eddie Guerrero at Gold's Gym in Tampa 20 years ago. He was great man, very polite and soft spoken, dedicated father, husband, and a man of God. His life ended way too soon as well. If you look into the reasons for the premature deaths of these WWE stars most of them are linked to heart issues and drug overdoses.

Rest in peace, Rod.

It's truly sad to see these guys passing at such a young age. I followed the WWF throughout my childhood and my memories go back as far as Gorilla Monsoon, Andre Morales, etc…

The truth is these guys lived a very rough lifestyle that revolved around constant travel, pain killers, AAS, cocaine and other recreational drugs. It's clearly apparent that it took a toll on their bodies and shortened their lives significantly. I used to train occasionally (when he was in town) with Eddie Guerrero at Gold's Gym in Tampa 20 years ago. He was great man, very polite and soft spoken, dedicated father, husband, and a man of God. His life ended way too soon as well. If you look into the reasons for the premature deaths of these WWE stars most of them are linked to heart issues and drug overdoses.

Rest in peace, Rod.
True, but RRP had been fighting cancer and stuff for a while.

Rest in peace, Rod.
I try to explain to people that yes they used steroids, but no that was not the only contributing factor to their heart attacks. All their cocaine, alcohol, whatever drugs they used COMBINED with high doses of AAS was PROBABLY the cause. It also couldve been genetic. My dad has had 3 brothers have heart attacks by age 50 with perfect health. I make sure he gets a physical with lipid tests done at least every 6 months, he is in great health for 60 year old. But he could still have one.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Watch the movie "They Live."

to add to that..

the flame that burns twice as bright, burns only half as long

these guys passing away in their 50's and 60's lived several lifetimes worth of ups and downs.. thrills and spills.

i admire them

and who here wouldn't trade out old age for those experiences and memories, even at their early demise - what a fucking life to have lived

Back