• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Matt Kroc - Transgender Bodybuilder

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What do you guys think? Times are changing..
images

images

tumblr_mlqh4hxTPL1ru6yjso7_1280.jpg

bodybuilder31n-1-web.jpg

2AF0156C00000578-3179101-image-m-133_1438203807566.jpg

She would kill in woman's bodybuilding. We might just be looking at the next Miss Olympia.

I'd let that bottom pic give me a blow job..

Confused E2 filled BB'er.......

I'd hit it.....

With a Louisville slugger. ..

sent FROM HELL!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Yep, especially marriage. ..

sent FROM HELL!!!

Clearly a aromatse inhibitor was never used and it led to it chopping off its package.and getting massive gyno...

I bet Obama rubs one off to tranny pics..

Instead of trying to get these poor guys help for their obvious hormonal imbalance, the sick media and liberals have instead decided to celebrate their illness.

It would be interesting to get inside his head and see what's really going on..

a new socially acceptable display of mental illness.

degenerate

dude wants to wear a dress, you seem mad bro. why do so many of you seem to care so damn much. oh muh gawd, damn queers in dresses, fukkkin degenerates needa finda jeezzzuuuuussssss

degenerate

This is how everyone dresses in the mod lounge, except Sheri who wears a top hat and tuxedo. Heavy iron's make up is appalling, it's like a 3 year old with a crayon.

Get Shredded!
Awww, the mod lounge.. must be an exciting place.

dude wants to wear a dress, you seem mad bro. why do so many of you seem to care so damn much. oh muh gawd, damn queers in dresses, fukkkin degenerates needa finda jeezzzuuuuussssss

It's just called having an opinion.

We are entitled have one are we not?

Or is cross dressing men off limits or too politically incorrect to criticise?

It's just called having an opinion.

We are entitled have one are we not?

Or is cross dressing men off limits or too politically incorrect to criticise?
I suppose we are all bigots if we chuckle when we see a big, muscled dude in a dress wearing a wig.

If i read this correctly ....you wear dresses and suck cawk?..nice...plz pm theCptn...he likes you now..

Shairy wears a tux with tails to clarfy...it covers were the unscented panties used to be...fyi:)

degenerate

So someone woke up the other day and realized how he didn't fit into his body. All his life he was tall and more mobile than he felt he should be. He had enough and decided to amputate his legs to fulfill this yearning to be normal. Nobody would argue that being a mental illness. Cutting off your good bits and getting a pair of tits is a damn mental illness.

Mental illness in its purest form. Yes, you read that right, I said he's mentally ill.

Back