• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

lab results

Smokedoa

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Its been six weeks since my pct,what does everyone think of my labs????
Does it look normal or is the testosterone way too low???

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit that shit. Your name is there

Need to screenshot it with personal info deleted.
Wouldn't open for me, so I ASSUME it is your log in? If so DO NOT let anyone see it.

Oops didn't even think bout that
how the hell do I edit that shitt though???

I hit the report to a mod button beside rep, you should try to pm a mod
Big Ronnie is probably up. Colo is probably emptying your bank account and encrypting Iranian Uranium enrichment docs on your hard drive

Last edited:
Labs

Its been six weeks since my pct,what does everyone think of my labs????
Does it look normal or is the testosterone way too low???
Okay here is my labs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 50
That's how mine came out too in the exact same time frame. I considered it a failed PCT.

I just wanna know,is it low enough for TRT???? It's weird I don't feel at all like I have low testosterone,I kill that shitt in the gym everyday,after busting my ass at work all day
shouldnt i be tired and have no drive???

I just wanna know,is it low enough for TRT???? It's weird I don't feel at all like I have low testosterone,I kill that shitt in the gym everyday,after busting my ass at work all day

I just went through the same thing. Our numbers are close. I'm 46 and the tranny fans on here thought I could have benefited from 6 not 3 weeks of pct.

I joke.

Ronnie suggested I run another three weeks of PCT. I will after this cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
The deal is bro everyone is different. If you went to my DR. he would put you on trt in a heartbeat, but every doctor out their has different ranges for low T. If they wont just start your own.:paddle:

Not necessary, after a long blast and a failed PCT my Test was 5 times lower than yours yet I felt great, libido was high and I was setting new PRs at the gym.
Looking at FSH and LH you are recovering, your body is on a right track, give it another 4 weeks or so and no doubt you will see an improvement in those numbers.

To answer your question, you do qualify for TRT.
Word of advice, wear some baggy clothes to make yourself look like a fatty.

Back