• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Huge bitches

Dieseljimmy

DRSE representative
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who can handle these fatties

attachment.php

Apparently no one at this gym I just joined... dust covered and Not a just a humorous statement but a literal condition ... the last gym only went 120. Although the weight was only 20 pounds more they looked huge on the rack and in my hands.

Anyways who can incline 140s dB for more then 11. I have some prop that looks like hair gel with glass shards, bunk dbol and some hcg that expired in 2012 with your name on it.

Attachments

• 20150726_121452.jpg
    20150726_121452.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 244
My gym at home has 200# dbs. Best I've ever got was 130's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I expected to find pics of me or thecaptn in this thread

I used to love heavy dumbells...did 150 dumbells for singe arm rows.

I rarely use dumbells like that anymore. Seems like most of the work is picking them up and setting up for the lift. Maybe I just got too old:)

150's flat for 10, only 125's for 10 incline. Have done 105's x10 shoulder presses

IML Gear Cream!
I could. I got 17 reps with 125lbers on incline presses. The hardest part for me would be kicking them up into place, the rest is gravy.

My hands would make those look like aerobic weights.

150's no problem.

My gym only goes to 130s... But I can incline those 15+ reps no problem... So id assume 140s for 11 would be doable for me.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

No DB's at my place. I do have olympic DB handles which weights can be added to for accessory movements, but no true DB's.

Once got 200's for 5 reps on One Arm DB Rows with straps. Pressed 160 x 5 in the past when I was at a hardcore gym.

Back