• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

A pic of me

Roughneck_91

Fascist Gear Junkie
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I figured I run my mouth enough around here so its about time I back it up. Sorry for the low quality.

attachment.php

Attachments

• back-14 weeks.png
    back-14 weeks.png
    62.4 KB · Views: 264
Yo, you a big mother fucker bro! Hard ass work looks like it's payin off.

Damn ur a big guy lolz.....how tall are u ? .....

Well shit guys, thanks. Wasn't really looking for, or expecting, this kind of positive feedback.

Anyone got some good moves or workout recommendations for upper back thickness? Still lagging behind in that area...

5'9 @ 11% right now. Got some shows coming up in about 13-14 weeks.

Damn you are a big ol boy

You a big nigga. Need to hit them traps more tho!

Agreed. Its just that I'm so fucking wiped out after working the back or shoulders (the muscles I commonly pair them with) its hard to muster the energy to give them the attention they need.

I'll have to figure something out. Maybe do them first or do upright rows in between each back exercise...

Do GH site injections work?

IML Gear Cream!
Big as a truck brother. Now let's see dem wheels!!

Sent from my Z995 using Tapatalk

Well shit guys, thanks. Wasn't really looking for, or expecting, this kind of positive feedback.

Anyone got some good moves or workout recommendations for upper back thickness? Still lagging behind in that area...

5'9 @ 11% right now. Got some shows coming up in about 13-14 weeks.

Keep going brother. What were you expecting? Us to flame you? Well we still might... A little.. ;)

fuuuuck, that's a corn fed skillet licker right there.....

serious question, is it a bitch to wipe your ass or do you just use a bidet?

you're a fucking beast!!

RESPECT!!

Agreed. Its just that I'm so fucking wiped out after working the back or shoulders (the muscles I commonly pair them with) its hard to muster the energy to give them the attention they need.

I'll have to figure something out. Maybe do them first or do upright rows in between each back exercise...

Do GH site injections work?

Some guys say sub-q injections in abdominal area causes noticeable fat loss but have not heard GH injections in muscles causes growth. I think it is the conversion of GH to IGF that creates the growth.

BTW, looking great!

Say that to his face.
He's big.
He ain't a pretty boy.
If he has ever had sex with a woman who ever had a kid, he's a mother fucker.

Seems legit to me.

You're big enough to burn diesel brother, looking thick. High rows will help the upper back considerably.

Get Shredded!
fuuuuck, that's a corn fed skillet licker right there.....

serious question, is it a bitch to wipe your ass or do you just use a bidet?

you're a fucking beast!!

RESPECT!!

Thanks. Actually, ROID comes over and licks my asshole clean... free of charge!

You're big enough to burn diesel brother, looking thick. High rows will help the upper back considerably.

Yeah, I'm going to cut out the 45 degree barbell rows and use the Hammerstrength Iso-Row machine with a high grip and really get a good squeeze.

Shit I bet. Your thick as Fuck. What are you pulling for DL?

And there was a thread not too long ago about site injections into areas with the most receptors too.

Couldn't find that thread, if anyone runs across it please send me a link (or any good material). For deadlifts I work with 455-495 depending on the order that day. But seeing as how my upper back needs more work, I might lower the weight a bit and incorporate a shrug at the top of the movement.

Back