• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

rant. alpha beta omega.. manhood is becoming extinct

charles bronson

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
in the weight room tonight.. stretching out on some mats before i hit a light routine. heavy girl on an elliptical just going to town and busting her ass, she was pushing as hard as she could go.. a couple of MILFs next to me rolling around on yoga mats together, and an old guy using a treadmill.

two young dudes come into the room to molest some of the equipment, tank tops and tribal tattoos with gel in their fucking hair... jersey fucking shore.

i decided immediately that i hated them both.

they kept looking over at the big girl who was putting in work, snickering and whispering , making faces.. she had on headphones and pretended she didn't notice them, but the ellipticals face the mirrors.. she kept soldiering on like they weren't there, and they got more and more obnoxious. the milfy miles looked at me and rolled their eyes, one of them looked at me and mouthed " oh my god!" I'm grumpy. really..

they kept at it, then seemed to start to lose interest.. just when i thought it was all done, a half whispered remark loud enough for everyone to hear comes out of Guido's mouth " why do fat chicks even work out, she should just go kill herself"

more hyena laughter while staring this girl down..

zero subtlety

this young girl put her head down , was looking at the floor. could just see how crestfallen she was.

i was already pissed, didn't really think about it and just blurted out some shit

"you need to watch your fucking mouth boy. do either of you two assholes have something you want to say to me?"

they were in shock. fucking kids, in their 20's..

"we weren't talking to you"

"thats a shame. i wish you would try that shit. i would slap the lips off your fucking faces then choke you with your own assholes. go somewhere else, you have me fucking annoyed. matter of fact, from now on if you see me or my daughter, go the other fucking way."

the old man on the treadmill guffawed " haaaa!!!"

the jersey shore duo conferred between each other for a split second, then i suppose together they voted on discretion being better part of valor and walked off with a loud " pffft!!!" right when they were walking out the door.

i turned and apologized to the two milf's , they gushed about how glad somebody said something, the old man chimed in with something about "kids today", the young lady smiled at me, said a quiet thank you.. then climbed back into her zone and started busting ass again..

i can't help but notice, there are a LOT of weight lifter/ body builders that are just beta as fuck.

hyenas pretending at being lions.

fucking beta jackals that have to push others down to feel good about themselves, they puff themselves up with weight training and lay in a fucking tanning bed simply because they're afraid nobody will want to fuck them otherwise. peacocks preening and posturing to " appear" to be something they are not.

a true alpha is a defender, protector, a teacher.

dominate by sheer presence, lead by example, lift others up with you

manhood is in such a decline..

epic heroes from ancient times have demonstrated important lessons for humanity, over and again.. how is it we have strayed so far away from their examples in these modern times..

Odin, taught wisdom. Thor, exemplified strength

ignorance, weakness, and apathy are all sins in the eyes of the old gods.

with all love and respect to my christian friends, the world appears to me, to be quickly turning upside down. we don't need to turn the other cheek, we don't need more self sacrificing - more forgiveness piety and acceptance.
speak the truth, speak what is in your heart, even when it is not the popular thing among the masses. nay.. speak the truth ESPECIALLY when it is not popular.

that is integrity.

cultivate strength and brutality. all great heroes were men of high intelligence and moral character, righteous and brave men, who were well acquainted with violence and comfortable in exercising brutality.

cultivate the mind, make the body savage.

make your ancestors proud, the gods of your ancestors proud.

defend those which mother nature has tasked us with protecting, in granting us physical strength and prowess.. women, children, elderly, and the weak and infirm..

family tribe nation

to be fierce and strong are absolutely necessary prerequisites to ever sincerely showing tolerance, empathy, and compassion. acceptance and tolerance mean nothing from a vantage point of weakness, these things are only noble and virtuous when exhibited by the fierce and the strong..

do not allow political correctness, the media - or a society that has gone mad - shame you about manhood. glory in being righteous, strong, and setting the finest example of manhood you can - both as the gentleman, and as the savage..

whatever the situation my require..

be the most superior, epic, and glorious version of yourself, that you can imagine yourself to be

if a man isn't a guardian, a teacher, a leader by example..

then he is a fucking beta.

no amount of money, pussy , or puffed up muscles will change that.

mmmk. rant over

it is so undeniably refreshing..

i started using lavender essential oils on my yam sack after shaving. tis to die for

Phuket teenager, classic

i think the dutch have something similar already out " underage filipino whore "

in dutch its called " flerpty fleegan shmerty doinkin"

or that might be " 17 year old eastern european run away" the dutch language is so fucking fruity, easy to confuse the two

The way you use the word "molest" was highly entertaining. Im loving your post more every damn day.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

That is a hell of a motto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RIGHT THE FUCK ON!

repped

You speak the Truth, glad you defended the young women.

IML Gear Cream!
Never understood people laughing at other that are in the gym. They are there for the same reason you are. To look better and feel better. I would have done the same thing bu probably sooner.

Good story.
I be sure to file it under fiction.

"Evil is allowed to flourish when good men do nothing." E. Burke

Problem is...the more civilized we become, the weaker we become. Sort of like Rome at the end.

This allows other ppl who may be less civilized and less politically correct to come up and conquer the weak. They are less concerned about insulting and more concerned about "doing." Like Rocky III. He is complacent and soft compared to his counter part MR. T. I know it is a movie but just to illustrate a point.

Even the military becomes weaker because the pool it draws from are rich with weaker (mentally) young men. Not saying it is like that now....but in time.

Even the military becomes weaker because the pool it draws from are rich with weaker (mentally) young men. Not saying it is like that now....but in time.

The commanding officer of 4th battalion on Parris Island was just fired because of complaints of being harsh and verbally abusive to recruits.

I nearly threw up in my mouth when I read that. You signed up to be a fucking Marine not a god damn Girl Scout. Granted 4th battalion is all the females but still.

roid, go ahead and file it under " manhood "

in that huge metal cabinet of yours labeled " things ill never see "

"Evil is allowed to flourish when good men do nothing." E. Burke

Problem is...the more civilized we become, the weaker we become. Sort of like Rome at the end.

this ^^^

and the fucking MARINE COMMANDER was being too harsh?

sheep and degenerates have taken the majority

The commanding officer of 4th battalion on Parris Island was just fired because of complaints of being harsh and verbally abusive to recruits.

I nearly threw up in my mouth when I read that. You signed up to be a fucking Marine not a god damn Girl Scout. Granted 4th battalion is all the females but still.

Exactly what I am talking about....

I don't like double standards but the military is one place where there should be double standards. It is the one place where you need to be trained and harshly trained to withstand the vigors of battle with a mental toughness for war.

We keep churning out "weak" soldiers and the civilized ppl of this nation will soon regret it.

How many ppl think that today's men could withstand and meet the demands needed to fight a war like WWII?? I think if today's generation had to go up against a Nazis Germany like the one he put together (a ruthless fighting machine) then we would have lost. That generation did a kickass ass job of fighting many battle fronts with horrific circumstances.

Could the guys today storm a fucking beach like Normandy?? I just don't know. Wish I could say yes for sure but IDK.

I'll never see it because you made it up.

Good story. I day dream about similar scenarios myself. It raises BP. Makes for a good gym session.

half faggot betas that only go so far as to dare and day dream about being men are the problem.

not surprised to find that you day dream, and have a healthy fantasy life off these boards as well

It takes a lot of people a long time to get shit. When people don't have to earn anything they don't know how to value anything. Beating people down is just a symptom of being valueless. It's the thing I try to teach my sons above everything: "We come from shit and if we didn't have our balls and our work ethics we'd be just like (insert any of their uncles here). The only reason we have anything is because of our character and our integrity." It's maybe above their understanding at 9&11. But they'll know they were taught whichever way they go in their lives. They've seen what it is to lose everything and keep going.

I catch shit for it, but someone has to raise men. Their mom raises little boys. Maybe I'm just an asshole. IDFK anymore.

It takes a lot of people a long time to get shit. When people don't have to earn anything they don't know how to value anything. Beating people down is just a symptom of being valueless. It's the thing I try to teach my sons above everything: "We come from shit and if we didn't have our balls and our work ethics we'd be just like (insert any of their uncles here). The only reason we have anything is because of our character and our integrity." It's maybe above their understanding at 9&11. But they'll know they were taught whichever way they go in their lives. They've seen what it is to lose everything and keep going.

I catch shit for it, but someone has to raise men. Their mom raises little boys. Maybe I'm just an asshole. IDFK anymore.

arrogant people put others down, confident people lift everyone with them...

your boys are lucky to have you around.

Get Shredded!
Nice write up, Love your wording. Good for you man. I fuckin hate people like that. I would have done the same thing. I can't stand assholes like that. I have no choice but to go after them. My biology doesn't give me a choice.

Fucking love Rollins...

"I have never met a truly strong person who didn’t have self-respect. I think a lot of inwardly and outwardly directed contempt passes itself off as self-respect: the idea of raising yourself by stepping on someone’s shoulders instead of doing it yourself. When I see guys working out for cosmetic reasons, I see vanity exposing them in the worst way, as cartoon characters, billboards for imbalance and insecurity. Strength reveals itself through character. It is the difference between bouncers who get off strong-arming people and Mr. Pepperman.Muscle mass does not always equal strength. Strength is kindness and sensitivity. Strength is understanding that your power is both physical and emotional. That it comes from the body and the mind. And the heart."

-Henry Rollins, The Iron

As soon as you described them I hated them... and I love how you used "molested," I'll be adding that one to the mix.

And to casually toss out an insult like "she should just go kill herself"!? Fuck dude. It makes me want to head-butt their face until it sounds like a wet sponge thrown against a wall.

in the weight room tonight.. stretching out on some mats before i hit a light routine. heavy girl on an elliptical just going to town and busting her ass, she was pushing as hard as she could go.. a couple of MILFs next to me rolling around on yoga mats together, and an old guy using a treadmill.

two young dudes come into the room to molest some of the equipment, tank tops and tribal tattoos with gel in their fucking hair... jersey fucking shore.

i decided immediately that i hated them both.

they kept looking over at the big girl who was putting in work, snickering and whispering , making faces.. she had on headphones and pretended she didn't notice them, but the ellipticals face the mirrors.. she kept soldiering on like they weren't there, and they got more and more obnoxious. the milfy miles looked at me and rolled their eyes, one of them looked at me and mouthed " oh my god!" I'm grumpy. really..

they kept at it, then seemed to start to lose interest.. just when i thought it was all done, a half whispered remark loud enough for everyone to hear comes out of Guido's mouth " why do fat chicks even work out, she should just go kill herself"

more hyena laughter while staring this girl down..

zero subtlety

this young girl put her head down , was looking at the floor. could just see how crestfallen she was.

i was already pissed, didn't really think about it and just blurted out some shit

"you need to watch your fucking mouth boy. do either of you two assholes have something you want to say to me?"

they were in shock. fucking kids, in their 20's..

"we weren't talking to you"

"thats a shame. i wish you would try that shit. i would slap the lips off your fucking faces then choke you with your own assholes. go somewhere else, you have me fucking annoyed. matter of fact, from now on if you see me or my daughter, go the other fucking way."

the old man on the treadmill guffawed " haaaa!!!"

the jersey shore duo conferred between each other for a split second, then i suppose together they voted on discretion being better part of valor and walked off with a loud " pffft!!!" right when they were walking out the door.

i turned and apologized to the two milf's , they gushed about how glad somebody said something, the old man chimed in with something about "kids today", the young lady smiled at me, said a quiet thank you.. then climbed back into her zone and started busting ass again..

i can't help but notice, there are a LOT of weight lifter/ body builders that are just beta as fuck.

hyenas pretending at being lions.

fucking beta jackals that have to push others down to feel good about themselves, they puff themselves up with weight training and lay in a fucking tanning bed simply because they're afraid nobody will want to fuck them otherwise. peacocks preening and posturing to " appear" to be something they are not.

a true alpha is a defender, protector, a teacher.

manhood is in such a decline..

epic heroes from ancient times have demonstrated important lessons for humanity, over and again.. how is it we have strayed so far away from their examples in these modern times..

Odin, taught wisdom. Thor, exemplified strength

ignorance, weakness, and apathy are all sins in the eyes of the old gods.

with all love and respect to my christian friends, the world appears to me, to be quickly turning upside down. we don't need to turn the other cheek, we don't need more self sacrificing - more forgiveness piety and acceptance.
speak the truth, speak what is in your heart, even when it is not the popular thing among the masses. nay.. speak the truth ESPECIALLY when it is not popular.

that is integrity.

cultivate strength and brutality. all great heroes were men of high intelligence and moral character, righteous and brave men, who were well acquainted with violence and comfortable in exercising brutality.

cultivate the mind, make the body savage.

make your ancestors proud, the gods of your ancestors proud.

defend those which mother nature has tasked us with protecting, in granting us physical strength and prowess.. women, children, elderly, and the weak and infirm..

family tribe nation

to be fierce and strong are absolutely necessary prerequisites to ever sincerely showing tolerance, empathy, and compassion. acceptance and tolerance mean nothing from a vantage point of weakness, these things are only noble and virtuous when exhibited by the fierce and the strong..

do not allow political correctness, the media - or a society that has gone mad - shame you about manhood. glory in being righteous, strong, and setting the finest example of manhood you can - both as the gentleman, and as the savage..

whatever the situation my require..

be the most superior, epic, and glorious version of yourself, that you can imagine yourself to be

if a man isn't a guardian, a teacher, a leader by example..

then he is a fucking beta.

no amount of money, pussy , or puffed up muscles will change that.

mmmk. rant over
I'd like to shake your hand sir!!

Back