• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharma Mix 6 Results

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Half way through my 3 vials of mix 6; 2cc wk for 4wks and now 2wks at 3cc wk.
600mg Test E
600mg Masteron
300mg Tren E
Results have been great, body fat melting away even with loose diet. Vascularity like I've never seen before. Still gaining weight even though losing BF, up to 225lbs. Starting weight 180lb @ 18-20% BF 1.5yr ago; this my second cycle since starting back lifting after couple year layoff due to injuries and illness. No AAS use for past 15yrs.

Attachments

• 20150704_150059-1.jpg
    20150704_150059-1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
hey man your making that mix 6 sound pretty awesome and i have zero desire to supplement with tren ! lookin great man Keep at it !

Nice job dude. That P com gear is getting more and more tempting

Nice job dude. That P com gear is getting more and more tempting
Pharma gear is definitely on another level gdawg ! i would recommend it and actually do recommend it often,mind you i have zero to gain by doing so,it's some good ish

Pharma gear is definitely on another level gdawg ! i would recommend it and actually do recommend it often,mind you i have zero to gain by doing so,it's some good ish
PM me for those free vials as per our commission based payment agreement.

Thanks guys appreciate it.
This cycle blows away my last run. Really like the fact that u can pin half the volume with the high concentrate of 500mg/ml. Already ordered some more pharmacom gear.

Last edited:
The log opportunity given by Basicstero definitely yielded its intended effect. I for one wouldn't have given Pharmacom a shot without that giveaway; and within 3 weeks of use I had already placed a fat order for more. Now my stash is nearly dominated with it.

Good stuff, good guys, and reasonably priced.

Glad you are having as great of an experience as I am REHH.

The log opportunity given by Basicstero definitely yielded its intended effect. I for one wouldn't have given Pharmacom a shot without that giveaway; and within 3 weeks of use I had already placed a fat order for more. Now my stash is nearly dominated with it. Good stuff, good guys, and reasonably priced. Glad you are having as great of an experience as I am REHH.
Why would you not have tried pharmacom if they hadn't given you the cycle?

For me, I already had my eye on em but was sitting on about 3 yrs worth of gear already. Then I won the contest for the Mix6. After pinning for few weeks and getting good results very quick I knew was some good stuff. Plus the packaging, manufacturing process etc is the most professional I've seen. Overall these guys seem to be on another level then most sources.

I've been off loading my other gear to friends so I could make room for more pharmacom....!

We had a total recall of Pharma Mix 3 and Tren 200, please send them my way for disposal.

Shoot with all that rep money ur making I bet u got shoe boxes full of pharmacom....lol

For me, I already had my eye on em but was sitting on about 3 yrs worth of gear already. Then I won the contest for the Mix6. After pinning for few weeks and getting good results very quick I knew was some good stuff. Plus the packaging, manufacturing process etc is the most professional I've seen. Overall these guys seem to be on another level then most sources.

I've been off loading my other gear to friends so I could make room for more pharmacom....!

pharmacom always had my interest and is priced right along with the rest of the ugl. I am just curious if he had read something or come across something that would put him off of pharmacom gear. I have never seen anything negative about pharm gear myself.

pharmacom always had my interest and is priced right along with the rest of the ugl. I am just curious if he had read something or come across something that would put him off of pharmacom gear. I have never seen anything negative about pharm gear myself.
There are negative feedbacks... Most of them are spread by our competitors I am sure. However there are people which also don`t get what they expect! Probably they expectations are too high.
On some boards for especially doubtful customers i offered to send samples of their gear ordered in our store to a lab to test it and I fully cover all expenses. There is a GMP certified lab Simec, which can legally test steroids.
Till now no one sent a sample...Most of persons, who complained just disappeared after I offered this.

Get Shredded!
There are negative feedbacks... Most of them are spread by our competitors I am sure. However there are people which also don`t get what they expect! Probably they expectations are too high.
On some boards for especially doubtful customers i offered to send samples of their gear ordered in our store to a lab to test it and I fully cover all expenses. There is a GMP certified lab Simec, which can legally test steroids.
Till now no one sent a sample...Most of persons, who complained just disappeared after I offered this.

Ive r heard of negative reviews but when I've asked to see them I've never gotten a response. I'm curious why he said that. I know he isn't talking bad about pharm gear, I'm guessing he's just fine with his current sponsors or something along those lines but I'm curious because as I said I've never personally seen anything bad about pharmacom

Why would you not have tried pharmacom if they hadn't given you the cycle?

Just for the fact that I don't go international with my oils. I had never doubted quality, but would have stuck with the domestic companies I was familiar with. After trying the products, it made me want more enough that I broke my cardinal rule of no international oil. Please don't take my comment as knocking them any way, it was all positive.

said it before and I'll say it again i love the pharma line up. ! and the service. from Frank and the BasicStereo team only compliment the line !

Any updates here brotha?

yeah Dylan.

On the last vial of Mix6, added in Pharmacom Mix2 and Pharmanan 600.

The current run;
2cc wk Mix 6; 400mg Test E, 400mg Masteron E, 200mg Tren E
2cc wk Mix 2; 150mg TPP, 200mg Masteron P, 150mg Tren A
1/2cc Pharmanan D 600; 300mg Nandrolone D
2cc Test P; 200mg Test P

After adding in those short esters it was like I hit another gear! Got leaner, harder, stronger. My gains had started to slow down a bit but the short esters got me going again! I've always responded better to short esters but just hate the pinning so don't do it too much. I also ran into some problems which I finally got a handle on just today. When I first switched over to the deca 600 i kept it at 1cc because I was already pinning 1cc deca from another source that was only 250mg. With the big jump in Deca, upping my test, and switching to the fast esters I began gaining weight quick, I also noticed the nips started swelling too. My estro shot way up and along with the sides, gyno, headaches, hbp..etc. In the first week or so I shot up 8lbs to just over 230, bunch water weight. Was running 1mg Adex EOD, added Nolva, doubled adex to 1mg ED, still no good. So switched to Exemestane started at 25mg ED with Nolva 20mg, upped to 50mg with 20mg Nolva, still wasn't enough, Gyno still freaking poping. Finally brought out the big dog... hit 2.5mg Letro with 120mg Tore and boom 24hrs later no gyno. Took almost 2wks to get the estrogen and gyno under control but finally got it handled and just today feeling good after 2wks of shit. Meanwhile I dropped my dosage in the Nan back to 300 and took out the extra Test P until I could get things under control. I seem to be super sensitive to high Estro these days.

The gear is top notch, no pip even with the high mg per ml. The results have been great, very satisfied, my long term goal when I started back lifting 2yrs ago was to get back to a lean 225lbs 10-12% bf, I'm there right now! I feel with this gear if I really wanted I could get back to my glory days of 235-245. Without all this AI i've been taking I probably would hit a watery 240 right now.

I prefer shorter esters myself, but damn things are looking great for you over here brotha. It's a good thing you're up and over the gyno and unstable levels...and that you're sitting at a solid 225! I'm right at a decent 229 myself. Keep it up bro, any update pics from the mix 2?

I prefer shorter esters myself, but damn things are looking great for you over here brotha. It's a good thing you're up and over the gyno and unstable levels...and that you're sitting at a solid 225! I'm right at a decent 229 myself. Keep it up bro, any update pics from the mix 2?

Yeah but I'm 6'2" 225, you prolly a little shorter with more mass? just a guess, don't think I've ever seen a pic of u. Thing is my muscle is all new, 40+ pounds in the last two years; so it's soft and squishy. Back in my early 30's, after training hard for 15yrs, my muscles were much harder and chiseled looking than now. Way more striations and separation. I do have more Vascularity than I've ever had, but that's more from the compounds I'm running which I never had access to before (Masteron and Tren). I'm slowly getting back my muscle maturity; Think I'll need another couple years to get back to that hard look.

I'll try to get couple pics up.

Back