• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why wasn't my teacher this hot?

she's actually f'n gross...even worse is the ghetto "crunk" tattoo on her inside lip...that makes her tainted since she's most likely a mudshark

she's actually f'n gross...even worse is the ghetto "crunk" tattoo on her inside lip...that makes her tainted since she's most likely a mudshark

Gross? You're trying to tell me you wouldn't hit that? You must be pulling in straight 10's huh?

Gross? You're trying to tell me you wouldn't hit that? You must be pulling in straight 10's huh?

for the last few years i've been hitting the jackpot...once i increased and set high standards, i've been getting dime pieces...once chics see you with a 10, they compete to get with you then...they all wanna prove their 10's themselves...

never lower your standards just for ass...that's pathetic and desparate

I'd face fuck that tattoo right off her lip.
Anything that's wrapped around my penis is a 10.
No that's not, that's a red blooded american male.

for the last few years i've been hitting the jackpot...once i increased and set high standards, i've been getting dime pieces...once chics see you with a 10, they compete to get with you then...they all wanna prove their 10's themselves...

I want to see some pics of these girls?

I want to see some pics of these girls?

I second the motion.

those who know me off the boards can vouch...i'm not gonna plaster my ex and current pics on a steroid board...i'll just leave it at my ex was a top 10 finisher at npc nationals in figure a couple years ago and current is prepping for her first figure show for next year and is working with an ifbb pro figure woman at her gym...

those who know me off the boards can vouch...i'm not gonna plaster my ex and current pics on a steroid board...i'll just leave it at my ex was a top 10 finisher at npc nationals in figure a couple years ago and current is prepping for her first figure show for next year and is working with an ifbb pro figure woman at her gym...

And nocode is and Geroge Bush are neighbors. He also knocked up Sarah Palins daughter.

yup...she's a mudshark, mudhunter...tainted pussy...
Really Irish? I mean go ahead and call her a hussy or insult her trashy tattoos, but racism? Really?

She is a skanky looking ghetto wannabe. Skin color means nothing to me, but a tattooed inner lip with ghetto slang obviously means something to her. I'm with Irish.

Never heard the terms mud shark or mud hunter. I guess you learn something new everyday.

Is that why Lil Wayne has it on his drinking vessel lol

That was the school my friend went to CO, he is pissed he missed this.

If this girl walked up to you in a bar you wouldnt turn her down. If you do then you must be a fag! The hell with low standards or you pulling a 10. Gtfo

- - - Updated - - -

If this girl walked up to you in a bar you wouldnt turn her down. If you do then you must be a fag! The hell with low standards or you pulling a 10. Gtfo

- - - Updated - - -

Never heard the terms mud shark or mud hunter. I guess you learn something new everyday.

This is a civilized forum dedicated to furthering our knowledge of the human culture through diversity.
She could also be referred to a "coalburner", in the name of education of course.

I had to google them too

I guess I'm going to have to google...

edit: googled it. Where I come from we call that a nigger fucker. Or just say "I'd hit that"

Last edited:
Irish, did you get butt hurt for us asking about your girls? I mean you had to make a thread about it on another board. :jerkit:

Back