• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Really? Great mediator

cody123

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This board has apparently gone downhill.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 65
f20c23967ef0886106c9bd326ab667960ec40ad69a03355ed3b154506c175585.jpg

So. Just so I'm clear...you posted a 'I'm too lazy to do my own research on good vendors who carry a product I want, so please come to me' thread, got called on it, tried to play internet tough guy and failed, so you went to the guy who (basically) runs the board crying? And you are now crying because the big, bad admin told you to suck eggs?

Up your adex, man.

No to clarify it I asked a justified question. Had a fucking idiot post a rant completely irrelevant. I know who carries everything. I have purchased thousands of dollars from multiple sponsors on this board. I'm not new to the game been around it for almost 15 years I just thought I would get other opinions. Not fucking idiots with useless info

IML Gear Cream!
No to clarify it I asked a justified question. Had a fucking idiot post a rant completely irrelevant. I know who carries everything. I have purchased thousands of dollars from multiple sponsors on this board. I'm not new to the game been around it for almost 15 years I just thought I would get other opinions. Not fucking idiots with useless info

kmrSOvV.gif

oh shit he brought out the "I spent money" line

If you are not liking this place you just need to walk away from it.

This is just going to turn into a pissing contest.

Dude, one person made one off hand joke on your thread and you have gone ape shit over it making things so much worse. Laugh this shit off and move on, making a big deal out of it just puts blood in the water.

I could careless honestly. This is entertainment for me. Doesn't affect my life one bit. I will still go about my life the same way.

beer and pussy stat!

This thread would have been a 10 if the screenshots weren't taken with a potato

Could not care....and leave out the less :)

In English, along with other languages, idioms are not required to follow logic, and to point out the lack of logic in one idiom and not all idioms is…illogical. Both phrases are in dictionary.com

Well obviously my humor Is not working either.

I quit, good night gentlemen.

you know, a PM is a private conversation and it's not appropriate to make it public without consent.

aside, this is a dumb way to waste your time.

Back