• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Am I lean enough to fully benefit from masteron?

cody123

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I feel like I'm close to 10% and my next run will be test/eq and primo or masteron. I was just curious if I will get the full benifits of masteron seeing as though I'm not 6%-8% bf. Any advice would be appreciated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 80
I would sleep with you.

I would say yes but your a few points above 10%.

Go with mast.

Odds of getting legit primo are not good unless you go with Asia Pharma.

ROID know all

Not sure if I should take that as a compliment or not. Haha! Well if I'm in the 12-13 range would the mast be worth it? I was gonna go with pharmacom primo I haven't read anything bad about it. Either 800 primo or 600 mast along with 500test and 1g eq a week.

I bet your fat and lazy

looks like that touched a nerve. don't have a hissy fit, its okay for you to dabble
giphy.gif

haha whats next you going to make a joke about my mom? its okay little buddy try not to get so worked up on the internet.

I'm not! I asked a serious question and you chime in with useless information completely irrelevant to this post. Go spam someone else's thread.

I say go for it on the masteron. How long is your cycle?

Oh and BTW this is a gay bbing website. You seem to have been confused ab that fact.
GICH

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I say go for it on the masteron. How long is your cycle?

Oh and BTW this is a gay bbing website. You seem to have been confused ab that fact.
GICH

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I will do 18 weeks if I run primo. Probably only 16 but maybe still 18 with the mast as well. im hoping the high dose of eq will help it kick in a little faster.

I feel like I'm close to 10% and my next run will be test/eq and primo or masteron. I was just curious if I will get the full benifits of masteron seeing as though I'm not 6%-8% bf. Any advice would be appreciated.

I believe you will see the benefits. I am at 11% BF and pretty veiny and that's from EQ. Masteron should do the same. Plus Masteron doesnt convert which is also a nice benefit when conducting a war against fat. Primoblan is more for retaining muscle while on a low calorie diet. Primo will preserve your muscle while Masteron will increase your vascularity and muscle density.

Do you guys think Masteron would help me to?

brief-encounter-interview-magazine-grindr-1.jpg

Apparently this board has changed into a bunch of flaming losers! Yall have fun with all that. Go suck some dick or something. It's always the immature perverts who can't have a civilized conversation. Go somewhere else to make up for your fat lazy insecurities.

alright guys, all jokes aside, i think the dude is legit..Lets easy up, this forum isn't about mocking, we're better then Meso..Right?

OP, You truly dont need to be lean to feel the effects of mast, but what its used for YES you want to be leaner to reap the true effects..

IMO drop the Primo, get some tbol or var, and t4's NOT t3's, and you should see some serious results if you diet and training is dialed in..
The mast tends to amplify the effects of everything,in a synergenic fashion, with compounds complimenting one and other!

FYI, I use mast with almost everything, of proviron..each just add such great addition and helps with the overall quality of the cycle and well-being!

here is my mast stash!
valk1_zpswhfn6jvp.jpg

alright guys, all jokes aside, i think the dude is legit..Lets easy up, this forum isn't about mocking, we're better then Meso..Right?

OP, You truly dont need to be lean to feel the effects of mast, but what its used for YES you want to be leaner to reap the true effects..

IMO drop the Primo, get some tbol or var, and t4's NOT t3's, and you should see some serious results if you diet and training is dialed in..
The mast tends to amplify the effects of everything,in a synergenic fashion, with compounds complimenting one and other!

FYI, I use mast with almost everything, of proviron..each just add such great addition and helps with the overall quality of the cycle and well-being!

here is my mast stash!
valk1_zpswhfn6jvp.jpg

Yeah I've ran mast at 400 with tren and loved it. I always read about ppl saying its a waste of money if you bf is not low. A lot of ppl bs with numbers so I figured if I put a pic it would be a good guideline to compare. I've never ran primo or mast and EQ together. I would like to run primo but just weighing my options cause primo is so damn expensive

This whole "you gotta be low body fat" for certain compounds is horse shit in my opinion. Is it more optimal to be 10% bodyfat for certain compounds? I guess but you can still benefit from mast if you are 20% bodyfat.

As far as primo I have cut and bulked while running and it is great for both.

This whole "you gotta be low body fat" for certain compounds is horse shit in my opinion. Is it more optimal to be 10% bodyfat for certain compounds? I guess but you can still benefit from mast if you are 20% bodyfat.

As far as primo I have cut and bulked while running and it is great for both.

thank you skip... its ideal to be at a set % but its not necessary.. it depends on the goal! I knew guys that ran dbol into a comp.. imagine that! its all how you diet, train, and how you wish to utilize the compound to your advantage!

I am actually thinking about doing a show next year. I'm 6'3 222 morning weight. I would like to be at least 225 stage weight but I have a year to get there. This last winter I was 240 so I should be able to put on good mass with the eq. I would like to be below 10% after this run then. I'm not expecting much for my first show. If I could get to 6% I would be happy

I think I would ask what your goals are before answering, but if all you want is some benefits from Mast then yes you will get results.

Back