• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Psychowhite

Velociraptor44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Shameless lab whore or double shameless lab whore? Whats worse... repping for every lab that comes along on asf or repping for two differnet labs across different boards?

Yeah, that's a double lab whore. He has crossed the border and enter Farvetown.
To apologize, he should give out some 12 week DNP cycles.

8d4.gif

I see that once you lose your reputation around here you're pretty much fucked.

I see that once you lose your reputation around here you're pretty much fucked.

it's quite easy to keep your reputation :coffee: but the hunger for gearz is strong

Rap can you explain this thing of repping for 2 labs across different boards? it seems interesting

Guess I don't know all the details but the guy was always good to me. Sent me lots of free gearz and gave me a good hook up for GH.

IML Gear Cream!
Who else remembers when Raptor was the gentle Carebear? Always breaking up fights...being the voice of reason. When did he turn into such a jerk? :eek:

Who else remembers when Raptor was the gentle Carebear? Always breaking up fights...being the voice of reason. When did he turn into such a jerk? :eek:
Same old Rap- trying to support we, the people. Don't be so hard on him, maybe he messed up your number but I'm sure he tried to call.

Psychowhite was great to me. He helped resolve an issue I had with IA and even sent me some samples.

Shameless lab whore or double shameless lab whore? Whats worse... repping for every lab that comes along on asf or repping for two differnet labs across different boards?
Who am I repping for? no one. And I never repped for two sources at once. Prove it you stupid fuck

Yes rap please explan. 2 labs at once? When ad which ones and what boards? I repped for abaxen, pharmacom, and ia. None at the same time. Your just a jealous little bitch. Tell everyone you offered to send me free tren base from you own stash too months ago. What was that for? Just wanted to suck my dick then? You sucking up to me then right?

52912845.jpg

Well I voted for the new and improved version. Please continue bro! :lol:

I dont understand all the hostility.... your harshing my mellow. I actually made this thread to see if you were a good sport so i could offer you a rep spot. Unfortunately we will be going with another candidate. :(

I dont understand all the hostility.... your harshing my mellow. I actually made this thread to see if you were a good sport so i could offer you a rep spot. Unfortunately we will be going with another candidate. :(
Bwahahhahahaa....cut your own throat...uploadfromtaptalk1437787995727.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I dont understand all the hostility.... your harshing my mellow. I actually made this thread to see if you were a good sport so i could offer you a rep spot. Unfortunately we will be going with another candidate.

:thinking:

Raptor is a kind soul. I owe him.

Now kiss and make up.

I would be willing to rep your jew labs being the gear whore I am .

Im feeling all tingly and shit.......

Idk...with all the shitty one post reviews im not sure mfl is good enough for psyco

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back