• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test Prop Color

RayC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys i had some prop a while back that i was cycling and it was clear, is it depending on how its brewed the way the color comes out or if its suppose to be clear verses other prop i have and other bros that have some is not clear but color almost similiar to Tren A or Deca like a light brown.

It all depends on your supplier. Some people use cotton seed oil which is bright golden yellow, and some other people use grape seed oil which is fairly dark, almost brown.

But trenbolone powder is yellowish, so it make cause end product to have darker color

Thanks because test prop I had a while back had no color was clear wondering if it was bunk

It all depends on your supplier. Some people use cotton seed oil which is bright golden yellow, and some other people use grape seed oil which is fairly dark, almost brown.

But trenbolone powder is yellowish, so it make cause end product to have darker color

Thanks because test prop I had a while back had no color was clear wondering if it was bunk

Color would not indicate that.Prop can generaly be felt in about 6 days for me-maybe sooner with short ester.I get horny as hell from prop-I love the stuff.It is one of the least faked as raws are inexpensive-Luck-OD

My base is clear I dont know who elses uses a clear base right now but as stated you would probalby know it was bunk when you took it. rite?

PicsArt_1357554275485_zps389551d3.jpg

Back