• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My Clomid Rollercoaster Experience

neenus

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I went to a men's clinic here in SE Asia because I have been feeling like shit. I am 50 years old and been a weight lifter since I was 15 years old. In the last year, my focus has been crappy, my body won't stay firm, and my libido has been crap. So the clinic did thorough blood work. My Test levels were at 400. LH was normal but SHGB was also low. The doctor said my test levels were fit for a 70 year old man. He asked me about steroids. I told him I had used Anavar on two occasions and did not do a PCT. The doctor, an active expat bodybuilder, said I could be suppressed from that, especially since I had used it last about 11 months ago.

Anyway, the doctor said I was welcome to try Testosterone Gel or even shots with HCG as well. Or he said, we could try clomid first to see if we could restart your system. He said it was worth a try. So he told me to take 12.5 clomid a day for 30 days. Well, after three days on clomid I could feel myself flying and my balls were aching. I stopped by a local clinic and did a T test. It came out to be 1640. Holy crap. I put down the clomid. It is a week later and I went in for a test today and my test levels are at 1532.

Clomid has a long half life and I measured it using a website. I have about 17 more days to go until it is all out of my system. I'm really curious to see where I land but this is just a word of caution. I know I am an unusual case. However, this just goes to show you that everyone's body reacts differently. So maybe I was plugged up.

I donated blood today just to take extra precaution. I'm a father to two young teenagers. I am working out as hard as possible to take advantage of this levels and my slightly saggy chest is rock solid again. Everything is firm again. It's the magic of testosterone. The only sad puppies are my balls that are working overtime and I have some slight aching.

Next week, I'll get my testosterone levels tested again and I will post them. I want to come down below 1200 and settle at 900 :). Actually, I'll be very happy with anything 600 plus.

:thinking: yea right! The re is no way clomid aline would boost you're test that high.

Are you sure he gave you clomid?

Well aint that a story.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

I do bloods after PCT (Clomid nolva and recently proviron) and never get anything like that. However I do know that course is used with some success.Honestly, I am skeptical- but you know your body best.
Do YOU feel like its real?

Skeptical

I am also very skeptical about what he game me. Was it clomid or something else? I have the tests to prove my levels and can scan the paperwork if you like. I am going in for another test later this week. I am not lying. And yes, it is Asia where dodgy shot can go down and you don't have much options to challenge things legally.

Can you take a picture of the Clomid he gave you or describe what the pill looks like.

IML Gear Cream!
I am also very skeptical about what he game me. Was it clomid or something else? I have the tests to prove my levels and can scan the paperwork if you like. I am going in for another test later this week. I am not lying. And yes, it is Asia where dodgy shot can go down and you don't have much options to challenge things legally.

Post a picture of the pills front and back and labs please. Also pill bottle. We are dying to see what he gave u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is LH & FSH sky high? I suspect it really is clomid and you have an out-sized reaction to it. A good result is normally a 50-100% boost.

Check your liver values as well just in case... if you got an AAS instead of a SERM, it's likely to be stressing it.

Arent there testerone caps that you can take? Isnt the bioavailability really low? Its either clomid or the test caps idk

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Andriol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Back