• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Phil heath 11 weeks out leg day

kaoticsolja

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qdBlYZT8GG8

I was very disappointed to see his leg day. I know it was only part 1 but he basically said he doesn't know how long it's been since he has done front squats.. I am not a fan of leg day but I do it... Am I just being picky or is he just going easy cause he's sore

Guys a beast.. Maybe hes not showing it all. Man.. You can tell hes on serious gear right now. Amazing genetics.

Ya amazing genetics for sure... I just see kai reppen out like 585 like cake

No matter how many vids I watch of him, i always seem to end up marveling over his freekin forearms. I am not sure i have ever seen any better....?

I think I could workout like that once, and then I'd be like "Fuck it, I'm moving something heavy"

I think I could workout like that once, and then I'd be like "Fuck it, I'm moving something heavy"
This..and I'm not a monster.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by McDouche

This..and I'm not a monster.

Ditto.

And I dont think I could ever bring myself to do those little partial squats around the 7 minute mark.

Back