• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best quality company to buy steroids from currently?

Pharaoh

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Debating between Paxton and a few others to begin my adventure with steroids, trying to figure out which company is the best quality regardless of pricing.
Any information is appreciated.

Thanks

look through the board sponsors
there are several worth looking at

Look around and see what the vets are doing.

Hard to find blood results when legends is filling up the lab testing section with junk.

So true. I went to neg him and accidentally repped him instead. Ugh. :mad:

- - - Updated - - -

When they are only from that ugl. Not when they are posted by trusted members of this forum.

True dat brother

Black dynamite and leroy jonez .....GDI :p.....

Debating between Paxton and a few others to begin my adventure with steroids, trying to figure out which company is the best quality regardless of pricing.
Any information is appreciated.

Thanks

If only it were that easy brother. You have to remember that all reps are salesmen and every source will say their gear is the best out there. Do some reading and it will become pretty clear who the good ones are. Place a smaller order to test the waters and go from there.

IML Gear Cream!
If this helps, look at some of the people in the contest that are on the board and look at what gear they were running, granted there is more to it than quality gear but it can give you a heads up!! There a lot of good labs here to choose from so I cant just say one inparticular, I just got done running a 10 week cut using Genesis line from Gr Anabolics and I truly enjoyed it 100%!! Good Luck to you and what you choose!!!

This is were being a dedicated member has its advantages. If you guys stick around read then read some more you will figure it out.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Just buy from WP...

then down size your house... sell your car.. and begin to harvest your organs for grocery money.:winkfinger:

No offense man but you gotta put in the time into reading like a madman on here. Asking a loaded question like what is the best company to buy steroids from isn't a great idea. Invest many many hours into reading and studying. It won't make much sense at first nut the more time you spend the more sense it will make....and you will start to learn the names of well respected members. There just isn't any easy shortcut....you gotta put in the time yourself.

Hard to find blood results when legends is filling up the lab testing section with junk.

We have bloods, and nmr spectra testing. Run by proven peeps! And bloods from everyday folk. Just have to,look through the sections and logs.

Like everyone else has stated . There are some great sources on here!!! But you have to dedicate your time to do the research . Put as much,time and effort into the research of a company and there reps,bloodwork, etc. As you do into buying the product. You can never go wrong .. you never can have to much,info!

No offense man but you gotta put in the time into reading like a madman on here. Asking a loaded question like what is the best company to buy steroids from isn't a great idea. Invest many many hours into reading and studying. It won't make much sense at first nut the more time you spend the more sense it will make....and you will start to learn the names of well respected members. There just isn't any easy shortcut....you gotta put in the time yourself.

^that is all

I heard the evidence locker always has the best shit!

Back