• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

scale frustration

mkpaint

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Started week Monday scale said 210. Well im trying to cut so worked out Monday,Tuesday trained hard 30min cardio and been eating 500 under maint. Well I've went up 4lbs so far this week. On try 300mg test e per week. Is it just water?

Most likely. Same thing goes on here. It will kick into drive soon. And don't weigh yourself everyday.

I gain 4 lbs from morning to night. I just average my weight. It changes all the time.

I gain 4 lbs from morning to night. I just average my weight. It changes all the time.

Same here-but am cutting so weight is dropping.Cardio -at least one hour daily-sometimes two. 1500 cals per day.Low test-plus proviron and AI-feel GREAT !! Weight will drop-no worries-OD

I'm the same way. I fluctuate around 5 to 7 pounds. I try and go off looks rather than scale. That stupid scale just pisses me off.

Back