• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test suspension in water?

psychowhite

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone know a source on here that sells test suspension in water? Used it before from anabolic plus. His site is down so looking for any other shops here that carry it.

I have the test suspension in oil from basicstero. It's good. The one I had from anabolic plus was water with the white powder in it and I had to shake I every time before drawing. Anyone seen anything like that?

That sounds painful. Ouch!

As much as all the hype about it, it wasn't at all. Pharmacom test suspension in oil hurts more

just out of curiosity
is the pip better or worse then test prop

caveman72 using not abusing

A plus is still taking orders via email i think, granabolic used to have aquatest by balkan i think came in amps, A+ was good though no pip really for what it was.

just out of curiosity
is the pip better or worse then test prop

caveman72 using not abusing
I never really get pip with anything not even test prop. Only thing recent I can think of that was bad pip was the pharmacom test suspn. In oil.

WP carries it ..I used it a few years ago and it was gtg

As Just2Push said APlus is still taking orders. Let me know if you need their Email.

That shit turns me evil.....plus it burned like a MF....I pretty sure Naps offers it as well....

Back