• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Done with women. Grinder, here I cum!

I need some feminine company. I should be able to find someone on Grinder that is more feminine than the women I have encountered this week. FAWK!

Your probably right..

Ronnie you need to meet a fine ass Russian gal. I will acquire the Molly you book the tickets and we will storm Moscow like a 5th squeal of Red Dawn. :winkfinger:

I thought all women liked men who worked out in tights? :winkfinger:

fuck man, if you find some on grindr youll still be doing better than myself. i work to much, finally just ended 8 year in hell realtionship.... and im left with my hand and tears for lube.. we're all gunna make it??

Women..

How much longer can I pretend to be straight just so I don't have to deal with the social stigma of gayness. I know the right man is out there for me somewhere.

Ronnie you need to meet a fine ass Russian gal. I will acquire the Molly you book the tickets and we will storm Moscow like a 5th squeal of Red Dawn. :winkfinger:

It doesn't matter. American or Russian. It's always the biggest of the big chasing me down. I dated one Russian chick Martha. She was 5'11" and she loved her high heels. The other type that chases me down is...:

ATT265312222.jpg

It doesn't matter. American or Russian. It's always the biggest of the big chasing me down. I dated one Russian chick Martha. She was 5'11" and she loved her high heels. The other type that chases me down is...:

ATT265312222.jpg

So what's the problem here ? You can share Gearz and she wont complain about your time in the gym 😈

Wear a wedding ring, women love what they can't have, and a pretend affair gives you a lot of room to blow them off and just come around for sex.

IML Gear Cream!
So what's the problem here ? You can share Gearz and she wont complain about your time in the gym 

1. It's not sharing gearz, It's, "Hey, where did my gearz go?"
2. It IS sharing a razor so she can shave her chest hairs...
3. And the back hair...
4. If the hormones get off balance it's like she's possessed, not a little moody...
5. Some white girls are nice for a little while, but once you go black....
6. The fat mother fuckers that say that tell her to her face that she isn't beautiful or feminine will get me landed in jail.....

1. It's not sharing gearz, It's, "Hey, where did my gearz go?"
2. It IS sharing a razor so she can shave her chest hairs...
3. And the back hair...
4. If the hormones get off balance it's like she's possessed, not a little moody...
5. Some white girls are nice for a little while, but once you go black....
6. The fat mother fuckers that say that tell her to her face that she isn't beautiful or feminine will get me landed in jail.....

I thought you dug my chest hair Ron 😞 I'm so hurt :rotflmao:

I thought you dug my chest hair Ron  I'm so hurt :rotflmao:

I love every inch of you Bright Eyes. If that were true I would make an exception just like I would make the exception of #5.....
I still might cry when my gearz turn up missing, but I wouldn't hold it against you...

Have you thought about which direction you'll go Ronnie?

I get the impression you'd look for twinks as opposed to bears. A little twink power-bottom... Hey, ROID is single...

I'll send my ex girlfriend over. ..she's fucking shredded but.....

be7d239124b464f2cb1ce700a11c996e.jpg

sent FROM HELL!!!

Honest question. How much more horny do broads on juice get? Is it significant/worth it? I'd hate to end up like Ray McNeil

Aggression and drive increase substantially. Sensuality does suffer.

I need some feminine company. I should be able to find someone on Grinder that is more feminine than the women I have encountered this week. FAWK!

On Grinder look up a member named theCaptn' I hear he is an anything goes kinda bottom........:coffee:

Get Shredded!
Aggression and drive increase substantially. Sensuality does suffer.

this..depends on what I'm running...some doesn't touch my sex drive

I can get pretty horny and aggressive on others and not care if you're crying in your pillow...or biting it for that matter
I also will have no qualms about getting off and then..getting off and leaving one to take care of themselves and expect you to say thank you after

I can get pretty horny and aggressive on others and not care if you're crying in your pillow...or biting it for that matter
I also will have no qualms about getting off and then..getting off and leaving one to take care of themselves and expect you to say thank you after
Tell me more……. NOW

it's posts like these that make me never bet the farm that this one don't have a cawk.......:coffee:

well, dirty swamp panties are all the rage in milan right now, clean ones are so last year.....:coffee:

they weren't even clean..apparently I smell too "washed"

In reality I bitch at honeybear cause she don't smell enough, fucked up I know.....:coffee:

I've had a lot of fun with a Russian girl for a Summer. Taught her how to eat pussy too, but I think she already knew. Alas, the stability of my relationships...I screw it up! lol But, one mans tramp is another mans treasure. Pass on Grinder tho as when you are doing squats, your poop will fall out if you're bored out!

Hmm.I just got the 2 slow ref, :(, did I miss somethin.....:coffee:

Back