• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nudes for PROP

Padawan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Currently sitting on stack of nudez from fellow ASFers.

2 of rap front and back (with it tucked)

1 of socal on a handstand

and last but not least 3 of TBJ sittings indian style ( weird i know)

SOOOO....

looking to trade these off to the highest bidder, guy in my locker room said i can get swole on a bottle of test prop, so I'm looking to unload my collection ... any takers?

I have a used pin that used to have prop in it :highbidder:

so far so good. looks like this could be a short auction... well see what others have to offer :thinking:

very intrigued with the bloody wipe... will u take a raptor nude for that wipe? can i get at least .00001 cc if i wring it out into a IA sterilized shampoo bottle?

both raptor photos and socals for both of you guys. fuck it. the dirty cotton and JRs pin "containing" prop will probably be better than my dominant source dynalympus

That could werk (just hope they are not doubles of the ones i have )

better fucking not be. he said there exclusive for my eyes only... he has some explaining too do..

RAPTOR!!!!!!!

looking for sterile prop in shampoo bottles ... lets stay on track here people.

Currently sitting on stack of nudez from fellow ASFers.

2 of rap front and back (with it tucked)

1 of socal on a handstand

and last but not least 3 of TBJ sittings indian style ( weird i know)

SOOOO....

looking to trade these off to the highest bidder, guy in my locker room said i can get swole on a bottle of test prop, so I'm looking to unload my collection ... any takers?

really, that all you have ? ????? I have all these plus some :) :) where is your A game ;)

MrsR has been reconstructing an abstract sculpture of my cawk for months. I asked for post modern but she insisted her medium would offset the natural curvature of my cawk heading west and even things out.

I have a feeling my nudez would fetch a hell of a lot more than most guys on this site.

- - - Updated - - -

MrsR has been reconstructing an abstract sculpture of my cawk for months. I asked for post modern but she insisted her medium would offset the natural curvature of my cawk heading west and even things out.

I didn't know she worked on miniatures...

I have a feeling my nudez would fetch a hell of a lot more than most guys on this site.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't know she worked on miniatures...

She just adjusts the scale to pad my ego... she is a doll for sure. :(

looking for sterile prop in shampoo bottles ... lets stay on track here people.
I tried sterilizing my washed out shampoo bottles.

Set the oven to 500 and put them in. 5min later they were melted goo

Back