• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

50% off for 36hrs only starts tuesday!!

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Starting Tuesday we will,be running a 50% off sale!!

16 ITEM MINIMUM!!

PROMO CODE 50.

SO,APPLY YOUR REP CODE AND THEN 50.

MEDLAB 100/50 OFF FOR MACEDOG24

Medlab 200/50 OFF for crawfbigg

Medlab400/50 off for twistedgto

Shit I wish I had disposable income. I'd buy the fuck out of Eq 600 and hcg lol

Guys this week has been fucked up to say the least. Well,partially last week also.. I had a flat. Blew it up with air. Tried to make it to get fixed . I hear this (pPOP)) the opposite tire blew!!! Wtf. Missed work 2 days last week. Forked out 3 hundred plus. This week I come out to go to work 6:20am. And I'm looking at my driveway. But my car isn't there....... I'm in a stuper... huh. Where did I ...wait.... I see tire marks on the drive way.. well,Ive been repo'd .... fucking capitol one bullshit made a payment mid june. Capital one are crooks. Dam. Then they fucked up my car !! I put in a claim.
So,for all,you guys and girls who need a little help a little extra savings, this is for you!!!!
Anyway, have fun get your orders in asap, you only have 36hrs!!!
Hit up,one of the reps for some extra help and attention!!!

Ok guys and girls you wanna try the newly , just released test cyp500 /ml and eq 600/ml. now is a perfect time to try them out. Pricing below 50 a bottle with this sale$$$$ .... ca...ching... the sound of savings...
Make sure to apply either your rep code and 50%off or , rep name and 50% off to get the discount. Do not forget... you will,not recieve the discount without it!!! Have a great day!!

Macedog24 /50%off

Crawfbigg /50%off

Twistedgto/50%off.

5HRS TO GO! THEN IT'S GO TIME!!! LET THE SALE BEGIN!!!

Starting Tuesday we will,be running a 50% off sale!!

16 ITEM MINIMUM!!

PROMO CODE 50.*

SO,APPLY YOUR REP CODE AND THEN 50.

MEDLAB 100/ 50 OFF OR MACEDOG24/50 off

Medlab 200/ 50 OFF or crawfbigg/50 off

Medlab400/ 50 off or twistedgto/50 off

Just a reminder hcg is not part of the sale!!!

Bump!!! Sale has been extended for 24hrs. Thursday. Midnight!! So please , get your orders in. This 50 % off doesn't happen often , so when it does be ready to get a jump on things.

Back