• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bbserviceshop horrible

MarineEngineer25

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I sent my WU info to him on jan 4th. I then Asked on jan 14th if it had shipped yet and got this response.."Sorry brother, not yet. Slight delay on the orals. We do have liquid orals available would you be interested in those?" I responded yes. He then replied back with "I will notify the shippers sorry for the delay"

Now 7 days went by after he said he would notify the shippers with NO package. So I emailed asking for an update and he gave me the run around again with "we are waiting for supplies for the orals"...but he told me 7 days ago he was notifying the shippers!!!

I then asked for an honest ship date as I am running low on my test bottle. He said I would receive my order this week beginning monday the 28th. It is now the 30th with nothing. He took my $500 with no issue but doesn't ship me anything.

What kind of company doesn't have inventory? If you start running low on supplies order more before you run out and piss your customers off. Horrible service and experience. Never again.

Also I am a return customer who enjoyed their service and products in the past. But idk whats going on now.

quality source

Also I am a return customer who enjoyed their service and products in the past. But idk whats going on now.

For myself, I make it a rule to not order more at a time than I'm willing to lose, and $500 is about my limit. As long as a source is working for me, I will stay loyal to them. But, I always have some back ups in the event something goes haywire. Sometimes I think this all becomes too routine, and we forget that it is a black market that comes with risk from two directions. I think you may be doing all you can, because a legit source does not want a bad rep, unless they don't care anymore, and are closing up shop. Good luck, and I hope they make it right. If so, make sure to post the good. I do not post a recommendation for normal good service, but I have posted for service above and beyond. Like awhile back I received a replacement for a leaky vile within 5 days. Now, that's a good shop keeper, and it keeps me loyal to them.

Hopefully they make it right. It would suck to lose $500

It's now Thursday and no package. Bbserviceshop took $500 of my hard earned money with nothing in return.

Some of these guys on hear. Make a few bottles in their bathroom .Then come on hear like their big time. Sell the 10 bottles they made and rob the rest. These guys have done this more then once. A website means nothing to what they actually have on hand to sell.

That sucks bro. I'm pretty sure at this point they took your money and ran. I'll never understand how someone could scam people like that. You have to be a dirty scumbag to do that to people. The only advice I can offer is to go with one of the other sources here to get what you need. Eventually all those scammers will get what they have coming to them. Good luck.

IML Gear Cream!
LMAO!! I was loyal to these guys for 2 years without ANY issues. I will also add that I was a VIP with them. On my last order I ordered well over $1,000 and was ordering that amount about every month. On this last order the same thing happened to me. They promised it was shipped and then 2 weeks later I had no gear so I emailed them. They said "We had a backup in shipping and we promise to get it out tomorrow". It took me another 2 weeks to get my gear. 4 weeks total from domestic!!! When it came in one bottle of Mast E and one bottle of Test E wasnt crimped. I didn't notice this until I went to use the Mast and lost half the damn bottle. I emailed them and told them about it and they said they would replace it. Then they fell of the face of the planet and I can't get in touch with them. On top of all this the quality has always been great and on this last order it was shit! Pip is HORRIBLE and I had labs done and my levels where only at 1,100! If you have a new contact for them I would LOVE to have it!

LMAO!! I was loyal to these guys for 2 years without ANY issues. I will also add that I was a VIP with them. On my last order I ordered well over $1,000 and was ordering that amount about every month. On this last order the same thing happened to me. They promised it was shipped and then 2 weeks later I had no gear so I emailed them. They said "We had a backup in shipping and we promise to get it out tomorrow". It took me another 2 weeks to get my gear. 4 weeks total from domestic!!! When it came in one bottle of Mast E and one bottle of Test E wasnt crimped. I didn't notice this until I went to use the Mast and lost half the damn bottle. I emailed them and told them about it and they said they would replace it. Then they fell of the face of the planet and I can't get in touch with them. On top of all this the quality has always been great and on this last order it was shit! Pip is HORRIBLE and I had labs done and my levels where only at 1,100! If you have a new contact for them I would LOVE to have it!

Time for a new supplier.

Good to know. One less source in my book.
Real shitty when your a loyal customer. I agree with making small orders and only spending what your willing to lose. Never had it happen to me, hope my luck doesn't change

Back