• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CCW anyone?

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do you feel the need to carry a sidearm on a daily basis?

I use to be a casual carrier, but within the last 12 months I never leave the house without the big 4:

Breitling

Wallet

Phone

Sidearm

Oh, and some of this get out of jail stuff..

There's just too many raghead motherfuckers on our soil that want to kill us and I refuse to be a victim.

That's just one reason I got on the fitness train, to hopefully avoid being prey....

Post up your carry piece!!

I carry a Kahr 45 on me everyday. Better to have one and not need it then to not have one and need it. I hope I never have to use it.

Never leave home without it, Ill do whatever it takes to protect me and my family.

In the summer my main carry is LCP, winter its everything from my five seven to STI 2011 Edge. I used to carry every day but not as much anymore.

Also shotgun and AR ion the trunk. I am Treasurer of an organization that holds meetings and sometimes need to make large cash deposits.

I like to think you never know when shits about to break out.. if any ones in danger, they would be lucky to have Me around, I'll die for some bull shit lol.

I like to think you never know when shits about to break out.. if any ones in danger, they would be lucky to have Me around, I'll die for some bull shit lol.

Damn Hadji's got 4 of my brothers yesterday....fuck them.

At home its a Bushmaster AR and a 12 Gauge. On the road either a .45 or .40

The AR has green tips for hard targets. The shotgun is 00 Buck

IML Gear Cream!
I carried concealed everywhere I went for years until I had to sell guns to pay bills. I feel so naked with out it.

I carried:
1911A1
S&W M&P9C
S&W M&P45C
Springfield XDS
Glock 26
Glock 27
Glock 36
Glock 33
Air weight 38sp
I also reloaded my own ammo for 45 cal, 9mm and 223.

Since i moved to Florida my alabama CCW isn't any good so I will have to get a new one.

All day every day

I carried concealed everywhere I went for years until I had to sell guns to pay bills. I feel so naked with out it.

I carried:
1911A1
S&W M&P9C
S&W M&P45C
Springfield XDS
Glock 26
Glock 27
Glock 36
Glock 33
Air weight 38sp
I also reloaded my own ammo for 45 cal, 9mm and 223.

Since i moved to Florida my alabama CCW isn't any good so I will have to get a new one.
I love my M&P .45

I carry a M&P shield 9mm
Gun.... Check
Copenhagen... Check
Wallet... Check
If I don't have these 3 things It throws my whole fuckin day off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good for you guys that carry. God forbid you ever have to unholster, but if you do aim center mass and turn the motherfucker(s) into a soup strainer. I used to carry everyday when I was a LEO but to be honest I've gotten lazy and complacent and do not now. My home on the other hand, guns hidden in almost every room. In my master bedroom a Stag Arms AR-15, Remington 870 tactical setup with 00 buck, and a Sig Sauer P226 with LE hollow points. I feel bad if anyone ever breaks into my house at night while I'm here. Between me and my 150lb pyscho English Mastiff, MFer isn't going to have a chance.

Everyday I'm not at work.
M&P shield 9mm, two extra mags.
Emerson cqc7.
Copenhagen.
Wallet.
Bottle of water.

Good for you guys that carry. God forbid you ever have to unholster, but if you do aim center mass and turn the motherfucker(s) into a soup strainer. I used to carry everyday when I was a LEO but to be honest I've gotten lazy and complacent and do not now. My home on the other hand, guns hidden in almost every room. In my master bedroom a Stag Arms AR-15, Remington 870 tactical setup with 00 buck, and a Sig Sauer P226 with LE hollow points. I feel bad if anyone ever breaks into my house at night while I'm here. Between me and my 150lb pyscho English Mastiff, MFer isn't going to have a chance.
Dogs pretty much make your home burglar proof. Most burglars aren't completely retarded so they just skip homes with dogs.

Get Shredded!
I took the test for my license but never sent in the papers to get it. I only own a 357 and it's too big to carry unless I want to wear a side holster. But I do have a 12 gauge pump at home for security. The sound alone will leave an intruder's knees weak.

Dogs pretty much make your home burglar proof. Most burglars aren't completely retarded so they just skip homes with dogs.

Thats True. My brother robbed houses like a pos. Knock Knock, bark bark.. Move along. He's doing a dime now..

Except the ex's dads house was broken into and he had a german Shepard lol.

Yes sir... I carry a couple:)

XD in 9mm
I have a couple 1911s

AR15, AK47, numerous rifles and other shotguns at house :) And I carry everyday

Never leave the house without it
Baretta PX4 9mm is my daily carry

Sent from my SPH-L600 using Tapatalk

[Just picked this 9mm up the other day. Life time warranty no matter how many times it changes hands

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1437178331535.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1437178331535.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 34
Me and my wife consistently have our conceals on us. Gen4 Glock26, and a XDS. To many crazy ass people out there. Just sucks we cant conceal on base at all.

Today's flavor is an original decocker P89 (1990 mfg). Adjustable tritium sights, half pound SA trigger, some other mods too. 52 rounds total with the two extras.

The list is too long to name all my daily flavors. I let them fight amongst themselves when I'm not home who gets to go for a walk next.

IMG_20150717_210409_zps9b1edcdd.jpg

I took the test for my license but never sent in the papers to get it. I only own a 357 and it's too big to carry unless I want to wear a side holster. But I do have a 12 gauge pump at home for security. The sound alone will leave an intruder's knees weak.

Took a test? You non gun-friendly states sure suck. And you're in the bible banger belt no less. Ugh. Here, you go to the sheriff's office, give them $20, and they give you a card with your pic on it that says you carry for protection.

I can't think of a more dreadful sound than to be doing something wrong and hear a pump action shotgun jacking a round in the chamber somewheres behind you.... puke

1978 Daisy Red Rider Super Pump....i prefer to slowly kill em one bb at a time..

Back