• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Left arm noticeably weaker than Right arm

thailandlove

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm right-handed therefore do everything with that arm..

Three weeks ago i did measurements and of course their is always a slight difference in the bicep peak, tricep dip , etc etc
At this point i started to train my arms uni-lateterally(individually) , and putting an emphasis on the negative load on the left arm.

It's kind of annoying to look at this but then again, i just caught this, and can easily be fixed.

Any advice would be greatly welcomed.
Thanks everyone

I believe this is normal as my left arm is stronger than my right arm, and my left leg is stronger than my right leg. I'm left handed, btw.

I have the same problem
I'm getting it evened out but its a slow prosses. Only masterbate with your left hand and work your left arm individualy at least once a week. Got my arms to within an inch of each other so far. Good luck :thumbup:

Unilateral exercises, dB curls, concentrations, one arm chin, etc

My left arm, left peck, left caf, left shoulder. Left side is stronger, more vascular, Everything is bigger then my right. And I'm right handed.

My left arm, left peck, left caf, left shoulder. Left side is stronger, more vascular, Everything is bigger then my right. And I'm right handed.

Benefits of the lhjo

lhjo?

IML Gear Cream!
I am right handed right hand is stronger left foot is stronger but right more accurate in football.Nobody is perfectly proportional everything is an illusion

Almost everyone has this,with this said your ahead of the game because you identified it..its muscular imbalance that begins in the start of our life with the connection between the CNS and the muscles.. Naturally, we work with this because we know no other reason to correct or compensate this issue..From hand writing in school, to sports, or simply eating and doing daily things, it because habitual to favor the side that's stronger "its in our favor to make our daily lives easier, so we grow to think so, correct?"..Think about your occupation , will you carry a heavy load in one hand and use the weak one to open several doors if needed? favoring the strong side!

This can be corrected with weight training, and muscle to mind connection...

Isolate that group,body part with dumbbells,machines or band resistance.. Work the same resistance, and it will equal itself out..Barbells are great for building size and strength, but it caters to the problem at hand..

Back