• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My fucking mail box has been robbed

Someone must know something about your activities yes ?..

Cheapthreads out...

Just became a mod? Coincidence? I think not.. Cough Cough DEA Cough Cough...

Right around your birthday? Fuck. Man.

My mailman got me for 3 packages. I had to file a complaint to get my paint supplies back. Somehow the last package mysteriously showed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muscleaddiction ,I would rep you but you already maxed out. That was awesome. My wife said it looked like something I would do.

I'm jumping to conclusions.

Something was supposed to be in my box but wasn't.

There are only 3 other homes on my road so I'm pretty sure it was placed in the wrong box but instead of returning it the nosey bastards opened it and tossed it.

Life goes on.

Killer work out to tonight. The MENT was a good idea I think.

I'm jumping to conclusions.

Something was supposed to be in my box but wasn't.

There are only 3 other homes on my road so I'm pretty sure it was placed in the wrong box but instead of returning it the nosey bastards opened it and tossed it.

Life goes on.

Killer work out to tonight. The MENT was a good idea I think.
Isnt that a felony?

Interfering with flow of mail is, but if put into your box, not sure you interfering....

It is if the name and address on the mail is not yours. Then it's your obligation to write wrong address or does not live at this address on the package and return it so it can be fixed.

Get Shredded!
It is if the name and address on the mail is not yours. Then it's your obligation to write wrong address or does not live at this address on the package and return it so it can be fixed.
Really? So 95% of the country breaks this all the time b/c postal carriers fuck this up daily

Mailbox Robbed

Damn kids on summer break man, nothing better to do.

Really? So 95% of the country breaks this all the time b/c postal carriers fuck this up daily

Pretty much. I'm guilty of it myself unless it's my neighbors. Then I walk it over to them. But everything else goes in the trash. I don't open it, I just toss it.

If it's junk mail, just toss it. Might be illegal but who really cares? You're doing them a service actually.

But if it's personal or legit business mail, just write "delivered to wrong address" on it and put it back in the box. Takes 10 seconds, why be a jerk?

Back