• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New! What should my first cycle be?

Dakota 6

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im determined to be big for football and my wrestling career. Im looking to gain muscle not so much worried about the bodybuilding side more for power. im 5'6 and 180 pounds, any help would be great !

Well first off, welcome to ASF! your in the right place to learn about all the aspects of AAS use, however, we will want to know more about you like your age and lifting experience before anybody will even consider giving you advise on AAS.

Just a shot in the dark but I am assuming you are way too young to be thinking about steroid use.. Hit the gym hard and eat right and you should be good. If i am incorrect in assuming your age then you should still hit the gym hard and eat right. :winkfinger:

Welcome to the community. Learn the Olympic lifts.

Welcome to the forum. Stay away from the juice unless you're old enough to handle it. Second, research research research. That can't be emphasized enough. Like everyone said above me, hard work & diet is a major thing. Without those, steroids aren't gonna do you any good

25 is generally the youngest recommended start age. Your natural testosterone production is at it's peak right now. Do not risk messing that up. Get your diet and routine in check, and enjoy the next 8 years of natural gains.

Learn from me and don't touch AAS to early, bust your ass off natural for a few more years........ you'll thank your self later! !!!!:nono:

I know you hate hearing you are too young but at 17 steroids can do more harm than good for you...

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the forum, think about your age and health first, IMO you still have Test coming out of your nose, start your homework now and fully understand what is involved with AAS use!!!!!

Bro, I was in your shoes once. I was stupid and messed myself quiet a bit. Please listen to everyone here. It's not what you want to hear but wait.

Hey man, stay away from AAS for another couple of years, I've been doing my research for about two years now before I'm going on my first cycle and nomathere where I've turned to read, the answer for people has always been DON'T START OF TO YOUNG, it's for your own safety bro!
Keep going natty until you fully understand the benefits and the consequenses about the usage of AAS
Keep safe bro!

Back