PDA

View Full Version : Raw powders

milesgor86
07-15-2015, 07:26 AM
So does anyone have a good source for raw powders to make your own AS?

atmosfearless
07-15-2015, 08:49 AM
Search, and you shall find.

milesgor86
07-15-2015, 09:14 AM
Search, and you shall find.
I'm searching but I've yet to find

tommygunz
07-15-2015, 04:10 PM
What are raws officer?

milesgor86
07-15-2015, 04:13 PM
Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Big Ronnie
07-15-2015, 06:30 PM
Speaking of raws. There just aren't any stand alone butcher shops around anymore to get your meat selections. You have to go to the grocery store to get meat. I would recommend checking out Costco for your raws officer.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of raws. There just aren't any stand alone butcher shops around anymore to get your meat selections. You have to go to the grocery store to get meat. I would recommend checking out Costco for your raws officer.

tommygunz
07-15-2015, 07:26 PM
What did meatheads do before Costco? I mean seriously that place saved my butt when my boys were growing up and both in high school football. Bulking was serious business in the Gunz house.

Montego1
07-15-2015, 08:26 PM
There's a local butcher still standing where I live. He's more expensive then supermarkets of course but the beef tastes more beefy.

Big Ronnie
07-15-2015, 08:30 PM
There's a local butcher still standing where I live. He's more expensive then supermarkets of course but the beef tastes more beefy.

Tell him to have a seat. He doesn't need to be standing this late at night.
A real butcher has better meat because he gets it from local sources that are usually raised better.

milesgor86
07-15-2015, 10:01 PM
Well with all that being said that was absolutely no help at all. thanks gentlemen!

Montego1
07-15-2015, 10:04 PM
Tell him to have a seat. He doesn't need to be standing this late at night.
A real butcher has better meat because he gets it from local sources that are usually raised better.
Yep everything is local there.

Upside of living in the middle of fucking nowhere.

Doomed
07-16-2015, 03:56 AM
Before Costco was Sams... I still go to Sams and change things up by going to Costco at times.

As for the OP, you ask these kind of questions you will get these kind of responses. Everything is at your finger tips all you have to do is look. You said you looked but not hard enough that I know is a fact.

milesgor86
07-16-2015, 05:30 AM
Before Costco was Sams... I still go to Sams and change things up by going to Costco at times.

As for the OP, you ask these kind of questions you will get these kind of responses. Everything is at your finger tips all you have to do is look. You said you looked but not hard enough that I know is a fact.
Right on! I was curious about giving it a shot mostly out of boredom,and I just haven't seen any nor heard anyone speak on it.it's all good though. hell I'm over it