• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best mod candidate: ROID or REDDOG?

Reddog. We already have a minority, special needs person as mod in 'Big Ronnie', so promoting (hemm)Roid would be duplicative.

Ronnie is a minority: bigg and tanneded!

A mod should have at least 500 posts a month for 12 consecutive months. I don't qualify.

I vote DA Dog.

Roid you are right you don't have 500 posts per month . It's more like 500 threads per month . When people start making threads about you not making threads is when you know you are qualified and will soon be called to the office . You may need the kneepads from home depot like a tile guy would use . Kneepads seem to be necessary for interviewing potential mods .

I don't believe either are ready for the responsibilities of a mod.........:coffee:

^^^he speaks without gif, hmmmmm..........:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
^^^he speaks without gif, hmmmmm..........:coffee:

nmd9Tfs.jpg

Can we kill them both instead?

Reddog is IMF. All the way

I vote bring azza back and mod him. Most of you are probably too new here to know who he is. Though his trapness was mostly exploited at IMF. He makes ROID look like a saint when it comes to thread making. That skinny little fuck was funny and got under everyone's skin.

I've decided to go semi anti bodybuilding and eat an assload of vegetables and fruit...let the chips fall where they may for macros

Back