• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Z's RESEND CAMPAIGN.

uncle z.

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi to you all again.

We've almost finnished all the preparations for the RESEND CAMPAIGN to fix all the clients we owe orders to.
THE WEBSITE WILL BE OFFLINE TILL FURTHER NOTICE - NO NEW ORDERS.

(We just want to be fair and recompensate all the people that suffered from the whole situation)

Email us at unclez-info@safe-mail.net for all the matters concerning your owed orders
Each request and owed order info will be proccessed / verified and resent ASAP.

Some of our old reps will help to conduct this RESEND CAMPAIGN as planned.

Further explainations and details of how it all will be arranged - will be posted ASAP.

Please don't PM us , we strongly prefer to deal with all resend matters via email above.

Z.

Fair enough ....Welcome back

Since that was awhile back...how will we prove to Z that we are a legit resend??

its a setup!Z got bust w/lot of stuff,and now he back after 6 months..fuck Z,kept takin everyone money after he got bust..now he broke and get thing right.that MR.P, said and fuck everyone,and out there still fuckin everyone..STAY AWAY FROM Z..

its a setup!z got bust w/lot of stuff,and now he back after 6 months..fuck z,kept takin everyone money after he got bust..now he broke and get thing right.that mr.p, said and fuck everyone,and out there still fuckin everyone..stay away from z..

^^ wp, your broken english gives you away, nice try though.

lmfao!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
About each owed client/order we've got all the infos left - awaiting contact from all hanging Bros , we'll verify each one and agree resend - no worries
Im still a pro , 10 years of experience sais so.

As to few posts count Users and theyr bullshit - i won't even comment , it's a waste of time , im just laughing reading that pathetic competition crap .. :)

Im just back to make it all fair , didn't say the site and sales are back.

It's just a resend campaign to make things right at this point , nothing more.

OK guys-I am in contact as you read.I am sorting thru details as I have for months.Be patient and I will post as I know more-Thanks to all that have PMed-OD
Add-post in other thread about Oscaro and Z is pure BS-they were close friends-FACT-Thanks

I have tl agree. I've known OD for a very long time and never have I not been able to trust his word!!!

OD is on this thing and hes stand up. I sent him a pm when all this went down because I had an order to and he was straight up about the whole thing, told me all he knew. So, Im behind him too!

OD I know very well and we stay in close contact I will wait to see what he says !

Get Shredded!
its a setup!Z got bust w/lot of stuff,and now he back after 6 months..fuck Z,kept takin everyone money after he got bust..now he broke and get thing right.that MR.P, said and fuck everyone,and out there still fuckin everyone..STAY AWAY FROM Z..

^^ WP, your broken English gives you away, nice try though.

I laughed so hard. Lolololol

i've only been in the states for 6 months..English is very hard to learn...

Hang tight guys. They say they're on it, it means they're on it.

Z was first source i ever went with...his shit was top notch, i wouldnt doubt his or OD's word :winkfinger:

Back