• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I have decided to settle down with Glutes and LL

Progress

Man Whore
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I think this would be a wise decision. They told me I can carry on with my foolish ways as long as I bring the girl back home to them. I said this wouldn't be a problem and will respect their wishes.

Mrsrobinson is married so I can't break the rules. Plus her husband is a hard working man that deserves her. But I will always have my young teacher fantasy moments about Mrsrobinson.

post-33337-it-just-seems-dumb-gif-duck-dy-hr1o.gif

I think this would be a wise decision. They told me I can carry on with my foolish ways as long as I bring the girl back home to them. I said this wouldn't be a problem and will respect their wishes.

Mrsrobinson is married so I can't break the rules. Plus her husband is a hard working man that deserves her. But I will always have my young teacher fantasy moments about Mrsrobinson.

You DO realize my girlies are going to want me to come visit :winkfinger:
:kiss:

Bad move, bro. You will.end up like that krampa dude whose chick posted all their dirty laundry on here.

IML Gear Cream!
Bad move, bro. You will.end up like that krampa dude whose chick posted all their dirty laundry on here.
Except Gluutes and I aren't crazy jealous fiends :coffee:

You keep your girls on the West coast, LL and I will be your East coast gf's. That way when you're gone no one will be lonely

You DO realize my girlies are going to want me to come visit :winkfinger:
:kiss:

Yup.... Mrs R is probably one of the only married women in the country who you could break your rule with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will support this as long as Gluutes and Littlelady understand that pics are apart of this life and will need to be posted.

I will support this as long as Gluutes and Littlelady understand that pics are apart of this life and will need to be posted.

:thinking:
We will have to see what they say. I know my local gf's won't even let my phone in the room anymore. Lol

Get Shredded!
I am a huge fan of this thread!! You worry too much Progress, lol😈

LL and Gluuutes are my people, they get it!😀

Lol, yeah but the rules keep me safe and not shot at. Hahha

Well, I'll agree, you have to learn the rules to know how to break them and who to break them with. And just for the record, I've never shot anyone, nor do I have any desire to do so. Lol😀

Back