• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pre contest cycle!

BlueJayMuscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Curious as to your guys opinion.

Currently 15 weeks out from my first bb contest.

Right now I'm on:
Anadrol 100mg/day
Test cyp 1g/week
Deca 600mg/week

Gonna switch to short esters when I'm 8 weeks out. Looking for suggestions on doses.
I have:
Tren ace, mast prop, test prop, bold cyp, winny
Ideas?

also, planning on cutting out the prop 2 weeks before the show.

If you'd like stats go check out my log I'm keeping in AY's subforum.

Curious as to your guys opinion.

Currently 15 weeks out from my first bb contest.

Right now I'm on:
Anadrol 100mg/day
Test cyp 1g/week
Deca 600mg/week

Gonna switch to short esters when I'm 8 weeks out. Looking for suggestions on doses.
I have:
Tren ace, mast prop, test prop, bold cyp, winny
Ideas?

also, planning on cutting out the prop 2 weeks before the show.

If you'd like stats go check out my log I'm keeping in AY's subforum.

i cut out test for my last 8 weeks right now. why? idk. hahaha, but its going great for water retention.

but any stats? weight, height, bf at current moment and goal division for competing?

i cut out test for my last 8 weeks right now. why? idk. hahaha, but its going great for water retention.

but any stats? weight, height, bf at current moment and goal division for competing?

I don't think you can go wrong with Test Prop/Mast/Tren it just depends on what you can tolerate as far as tren sides. I see two scenarios:
Low test/high tren
50mg test prop ED
75-100mg tren ED
75-100mg mast ED
or
High test/lower tren
50mg tren ED
75-100mg test ED
75-100mg mast ED
Winny last 4 weeks and drop the test a week out, maybe two weeks out. Not sure I would want to run bold or not, that is your call.

I don't think you can go wrong with Test Prop/Mast/Tren it just depends on what you can tolerate as far as tren sides. I see two scenarios:
Low test/high tren
50mg test prop ED
75-100mg tren ED
75-100mg mast ED
or
High test/lower tren
50mg tren ED
75-100mg test ED
75-100mg mast ED
Winny last 4 weeks and drop the test a week out, maybe two weeks out. Not sure I would want to run bold or not, that is your call.

And what about a 1:1 ratio?
100/100/100 prop/Tren/mast ED? With 100mg ED winny last 4 weeks dropping prop 2 weeks before contest. I wanna add in bold cyp (ive heard it really makes the difference) but not sure how to run it.

Any other opinions on this?!

And what about a 1:1 ratio?
100/100/100 prop/Tren/mast ED? With 100mg ED winny last 4 weeks dropping prop 2 weeks before contest. I wanna add in bold cyp (ive heard it really makes the difference) but not sure how to run it.

If you have no sides with those doses of test/tren, do that. Bold shouldn't hurt, I hear it makes you vascular as hell. With prop I would think you would need to only drop it a week out but I am no expert, just going by the half life of the ester.

The reason for dropping prop 2 weeks out is to minimize bloat. Not to just have it out of the system

Back