• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Mtguys recomp

Mtguy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi , this is my first log on here. Starting out my stats are 28 years old . 6'1 ", 270#, 23 percent body fat. Gained weight and lost a lot of lbm a few years ago after an injury, and being lazy after that. Will be posting diet and workouts daily. Running test and eq Monday and thursday.

How many cycles have you run and what is your goal weight and body fat?

First real cycle , did pH a few times. My goal is around 230-240.

I would drop the EQ and run it another time down the road when you are more polished. To be honest, testosterone is going to make a big difference but EQ will not be noticeable at this early stage.

How much test you running per week?

Are you running an AI like aromasin or adex?

.5 of test a week. Letro once a week starting week 5

I was going to post this a few weeks ago. I just finished week 3. Down 10 pounds of fat. Calories are 2650 , macro breakdown if 230 grams protein , 300 grams carb, 60 grams fat. Just dropped down to 2380 for calories starting today. 230 grams protein , 230 grams carb, 69 grams fat. Gym 6 days a week , weight basic body part split focusing on multi joint compound lifts. Cardio everyday 45 minutes steady state. Hiit starting week 6.

Last edited:
Ok , so just test then. Or should I add in something like tren ace with it?

Ok , so just test then. Or should I add in something like tren ace with it?

What is the mg/ml of your test?

Again, tren would be a waste of money at this early stage. You have your whole life ahead of you to add compounds. Learn what you get from this cycle and how test alone treats you. On your next cycle maybe test and a dbol kicker or test, dbol and deca.

Tren can be a mind fuck and way too soon for that. There are vets here that flat out cannot or do not want to run tren, just something you wont know until you try. But tren is at least for the intermediate user with at least 3 cycles in, no less in my book.

- - - Updated - - -

I was going to post this a few weeks ago. I just finished week 3. Down 10 pounds of fat. Calories are 2650 , macro breakdown if 230 grams protein , 300 grams carb, 60 grams fat. Just dropped down to 2380 for calories starting today. 230 grams protein , 230 grams carb, 69 grams fat. Gym 6 days a week , weight basic body part split focusing on multi joint compound lifts. Cardio everyday 45 minutes steady state. Hiit starting week 6.

That is great!

Sorry been swamped with work and then was on a small vacation for my birthday. I will update when I get home from work.

Back