• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

College Athletes & Test Half Life

wrekem

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
got a question for all you know alls or math people...got a buddy whos in college athletics and ran test E for 14 weeks 500mg a week. his last shot was jan 24th and he will be tested march 1st. he's currently taking clomid as well. guys think he'll get busted? or would you say his timing is safe?

yeah hes worried as shit because he nationally ranked in what he does

hes no different than a lot of people in his sport. who the fuck are you?

:coffee:

got a question for all you know alls or math people...got a buddy whos in college athletics and ran test E for 14 weeks 500mg a week. his last shot was jan 24th and he will be tested march 1st. he's currently taking clomid as well. guys think he'll get busted? or would you say his timing is safe?

He should be in the clear by then, thoroughly crashed. The calculator at http://pct.befit4free.net/index.php is pretty nifty for this sort of thing. He has 35 days to recover before the test but only needs around 20 to decay to natural levels.

It is kinda dumb to do it during the season when there is testing.

And he should be cleared by then. Who is doing the testing?

It is kinda dumb to do it during the season when there is testing.

And he should be cleared by then. Who is doing the testing?

there is two seasons. its hammer throwing so hes indoor at the moment. what matters will be outdoor which is the possible testing. thats why he did it at the moment for his harder training beginning of season and indoor throws. im not sure who does testing, but he is not ncaa. i think its naia correct me if im wrong.

I am nobody. However, allow me to elaborate since it's obvious you don't understand my comment.
Your friend is a college athlete, nationally ranked. He is using AAS and is being tested. I say he's a fuckin idiot because if you are a college athlete who is nationally ranked, why would you chance losing everything due to AAS? I have known a lot of people/friends/friends of friends that were nationally ranked in their sport during college while using - and they lost their ride/their rank/their future due to AAS.
Putting everything he has on the line to chance for a cycle makes him a fuckin idiot, in my opinion - just the same as the others I mentioned above.
Praying that your friend tests g2g.

I am nobody. However, allow me to elaborate since it's obvious you don't understand my comment.
Your friend is a college athlete, nationally ranked. He is using AAS and is being tested. I say he's a fuckin idiot because if you are a college athlete who is nationally ranked, why would you chance losing everything due to AAS? I have known a lot of people/friends/friends of friends that were nationally ranked in their sport during college while using - and they lost their ride/their rank/their future due to AAS.
Putting everything he has on the line to chance for a cycle makes him a fuckin idiot, in my opinion - just the same as the others I mentioned above.
Praying that your friend tests g2g.

thank you for your post in that manner. yes i do agree on many parts hes an idiot for it. at the same time, hes been nationally ranked for past 3 years in top ten, but never produces good enough at nationals. he met the guy who won his sophmore year, said he used m1t. do i blame him for wanting to get into it? its hard to, because of his sport and the demands and demands of producing. 5th year senior, its all kind of on the line for him, never had a scholorship. its really all or nothing on his end. he shouldnt have ran it so close. but in the end it was his decision, and will be his own fault. i just said id ask around for him cuz he was very worried about what others were saying online from what he researched on half life.

There is a thread for this stuff stickied at the top of this section: http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/1057-DRUG-TESTING-and-DETECTION-Questions
Where are you guys getting your information from regarding detection times? 3 MONTHS is the detection time for testosterone enanthate. His dosage was low, but he's still at significant risk for testing positive. Clomid also has a detection time. He should consider taking some measures now to help him pass the test.
Is it a blood test?

There is a thread for this stuff stickied at the top of this section: http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/1057-DRUG-TESTING-and-DETECTION-Questions
Where are you guys getting your information from regarding detection times? 3 MONTHS is the detection time for testosterone enanthate. His dosage was low, but he's still at significant risk for testing positive. Clomid also has a detection time. He should consider taking some measures now to help him pass the test.
Is it a blood test?

So they're testing for the esters themselves, neat. I assumed they were just looking for elevated test levels. Bummer for this athlete then...

So they're testing for the esters themselves, neat. I assumed they were just looking for elevated test levels. Bummer for this athlete then...

thats what i thought? im not sure what his testing is exactly. so im not sure if its blood test either.

Damn! Your friend has just fucked his lifetime chance up for some goddamn steroid! All the years, the effort, now down the shitter! I'll pray for the boy! What's his named?

Back