• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

This is an unmoderated forum...

Dick_68fc82_1828116.gif

I really wish Heavy would have me moderate the new members section. I'd be SO GOOD at welcoming people!

That's deep bro.

I need to get layed , just sayn

This should be the right site to get you laid. You can all the pipe laid that you want. Just Say'n'.

IML Gear Cream!
Lol! That reminds me of a tourist attraction here in Australia. The Japanese cue up at $50 a ticket to have dudes in koala suits firing dildoes at them!

As if the Japanese don't have enough dildos in their country. The problem is that they don't really know how to use them.

As if the Japanese don't have enough dildos in their country. The problem is that they don't really know how to use them.
They know. But they are too busy working to fuck their wives

I heard the samari invented dildoes, like a precursor to hari kari. Loss of honor meant self buggery to death.

Back