• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Home brew.. Wtf..

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Last edited:
sad that there are plenty of labs just like that online today

Ya.. That's the real problem.. Very unprofessional, shit looked dirty as fuck.. I hope labs have a little more integrity then that, fuck... 65,000 dollars worth of product and your operating in a traphouse? Not cool bro... Not cool..

Ya.. That's the real problem.. Very unprofessional, shit looked dirty as fuck.. I hope labs have a little more integrity then that, fuck... 65,000 dollars worth of product and your operating in a traphouse? Not cool bro... Not cool..

Where else do you think UGLs operate? :winkfinger:

Wonder how many infections that guys had didn't even wipe the skin down

muthafucka i got a bald head

I love that he trips on the documentarian for sterility violations, while he uses no gloves, tinfoil, and no quality control of his own. For having a personal vendetta for the legality of steroids, he is a fucking clown.

IML Gear Cream!
That's pretty sad. Fuck I would hate to think I purchased and pinned something with this type of quality control.. this house is dirty as fuck.. I got no problem with a home lab, but fuck.. at least sterilize that shit.. lazy mother fucker.. dude was a dick head to haha he furthered the steroids cause with his shit hole.

Unwanted attention in my book. I hate when a reporter decides to be bias and only show one side of the coin. It's good info for us to know what's potentially going on but for the rest of the world....it just adds fuel to an unwanted fire.

Plus he claims to sell to pro athletes. Fuck that, pros probably have the hookups for near pharma gear.. if not actually pharma

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Sadly this is standard, I can look at 10 vials from a shop side by side and tell almost immediately if it was made in a crude lab or a pro lab. I imagine most guys here can too.

Another reason I no longer use anything contained in a amber vial. If I cant see it I wont inject it.

Plus he claims to sell to pro athletes. Fuck that, pros probably have the hookups for near pharma gear.. if not actually pharma

Nope

Many of them use UGL stuff. You would be surprised.

Nope

Many of them use UGL stuff. You would be surprised.
But why. You would think a pro would make good enough money, but then again they probably arent educated as we are. Idk

But why. You would think a pro would make good enough money, but then again they probably arent educated as we are. Idk

The quantities they need - gotta go cheaper to afford it

Where in the fuck would all the pros be buying pure pharma grade gear? I'm talking about the ones who live in the USA and there are a shit ton of them. You would be surprised to learn the vast majority of them are using quality UGL products. The main thing that sets them apart from us is their genetics....not gear. If all it took was good gear to turn pro, well I would have been pro back in my 20's.

Back