• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Post whore

TouaregV8

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
1. A member of an online forum who goes into overtime posting many short and usually meaningless posts in an attempt to raise their post count and makes no real contribution or adds any value to the forum.
2. A type of trolling or board saboteur where the intent of the person is to invade the forum with an annoying presence.
3. A person who is starving for attention in real life and compensates for their shortcomings in society by living in a forum and inserting their presence across the board everyday and sometimes all day. Forum members will begin to try to put the member in check but to no avail as the person is feeding off of their imaginary power to which they compensate for their lack of real world activity.
4. A person, who feels their higher post count gives them added credibility in the forum, even over members who have added value and contributed for much longer and as such they go to great lengths to increase their post count.
5. A post whore is a virtual attention whore. The attention whore brings the same attitude into online forums where they assert their “look at me” persona by invading the board with a large presence of meaningless posts.

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to TouaregV8 again.......

Post counts don't count for shit, always go by the quality of the persons post.

I was going to say make this a sticky in the new member area, but a real post whore is not going to pay any attention to the rules anyway, lol. Good stuff V8.

IML Gear Cream!
tumblr_inline_mqg521hBFX1qz4rgp.gif

Seriously bro, if you're not going to contribute something useful to the "community" I must ask you to please refrain from posting. Everyone here is trying to further broscience except you.

You should be ashamed.

Look at me. Love me. Praise me.

What we do without useless pics with meaningless quotes???

Maybe learn something or help someone !!

Some just need to READ MORE AND POST LESS

The problem is that ad revenue is significant, so trolls posting shit makes admin rich, and they allow and encourage it.

The problem is that ad revenue is significant, so trolls posting shit makes admin rich, and they allow and encourage it.

That really helps to put things into perspective. Thanks, G!

Banners and the little ad on first and last post on each page of a thread.

Install ad block plus, I've not seen any ad's in years, I couldn't handle not having it, especially on sites like youtube.

Install ad block plus, I've not seen any ad's in years, I couldn't handle not having it, especially on sites like youtube.
You miss the point - site operators get paid by advertisers for each time the advertisement appears. If you block it, they still get paid because you block the display on your screen, not the site slapping it onto the page. Post whores and trolls post a lot, so more pages generates, so more ad revenue

Back