• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ever feel all " murdery" ?

charles bronson

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
i usually have pretty good people skills, get along with just about anyone..

but sometimes.. i can just look at someone and i fucking hate them instantly.

or see someone do something, say something..

and it flips that switch, where i just want to crush their fucking coconut.

it doesn't happen often. but when it does it really is like some gut feeling. almost instinctive

almost like i have a built in radar for creeps, bullies, and arrogant/ rude people

anybody else every experience this?

maybe its just me.. I'm kind of a dick

it doesn't happen often. but when it does it really is like some gut feeling. almost instinctive

almost like i have a built in radar for creeps, bullies, and arrogant/ rude people

I wouldn't call it murdery... And I would have to have a reason. Even if it was a stupid reason.

Chuck, I honestly think you need to get off the halo and get on the xanax before you kill someone and end up in prison. Your little girl needs daddy around, just sayin.....:coffee:

I wouldn't call it murdery... And I would have to have a reason. Even if it was a stupid reason.
You mean like a kid swinging a skateboard at you ? Something like that. Haha

You mean like a kid swinging a skateboard at you ? Something like that. Haha

Like... I automatically hate all my GF's exes type silly rediculous shit ;)

Bro you are too funny. What would happen if you were ever put in charge? Like a King or something? Woe to mankind.

Seriously, ppl can make me a little crazy too. Get stuck on what they "should" do because it is what I would want them to do. So I focus on what I can control. And remember that the "ego" is ever powerful. It is something they are saying or doing that challenges your ego. Do some research on it and grow from it....you would be surprised how often it comes into play.

Oh YEAH.

I'm generally easy to get along with, but sometimes...you just know someone is going to.be a problem.

My bosses' boss is one such asshat. Dude has a bunch of issues including being delusional (misquoting rules and arguing about it while reading from the
Rulebook), conceited (his way is 100% right all the time even though he doesn't know wtf my group does), and smug as shit... But what so you expect from a 5'2", 110lb dude who is vegan "because cows fart methane, which smells".

I was in a meeting with him - the (literally) 37th meeting over 13months on this topic. Meeting was for substantive issues only, and he leads off with whether the announcement should start with " a" or "the" because 'every word is substantively important'.

I was told that my eyes blazed red and I started shaking when I heard that. What I remember was just staring at him debating on whether I could actually rip his spine out lime SubZero from Mortal Kombat before anyone stopped me.

actually...

i pride myself on my manners, old timey gentleman

honor and chivalry.

I'm the man that holds doors open, says please and thank yuo

changes tires, either fixes the car or sits and waits for a tow truck with a perfect stranger in the middle of the night.

some people just rub me the wrong way. and I've noticed that sometimes, just doesn't take very much.

some people need a hug. some people need a fucking knot on their head.

always figured i would end up being killed or locked up as a young man. I've been shot, stabbed twice.

kinda funny I'm getting old now. never thought id see 35 much less my forties

the ego thing.. well aware my ego, self aware even. this is the older calmer version of me.. meh

if i told you fuckers what i do for a living now, you'd shit yourselves ;)

been off halo for a week, jumping back on for three more and ill be done. well for while anyway.

nobody here ever looks at a guy and just knows " that is a fucking creep - id be doing everyone a favor"

none of you guys?

Oh YEAH.

I'm generally easy to get along with, but sometimes...you just know someone is going to.be a problem.

My bosses' boss is one such asshat. Dude has a bunch of issues including being delusional (misquoting rules and arguing about it while reading from the
Rulebook), conceited (his way is 100% right all the time even though he doesn't know wtf my group does), and smug as shit... But what so you expect from a 5'2", 110lb dude who is vegan "because cows fart methane, which smells".

I was in a meeting with him - the (literally) 37th meeting over 13months on this topic. Meeting was for substantive issues only, and he leads off with whether the announcement should start with " a" or "the" because 'every word is substantively important'.

I was told that my eyes blazed red and I started shaking when I heard that. What I remember was just staring at him debating on whether I could actually rip his spine out lime SubZero from Mortal Kombat before anyone stopped me.

i get that shit too. where i feel like someone just threw a bucket of hot water on me and i have to start talking myself down..

apparently you have ...

good genetics :winkfinger:

i get that shit too. where i feel like someone just threw a bucket of hot water on me and i have to start talking myself down..

apparently you have ...

good genetics :winkfinger:
LOL yeah. Learning how to not go off took years or practice....and more.than a few holes in walls

IML Gear Cream!
2u7bsb8.jpg

Fuck I hate vegans, never met one that was normal, they all seem to think that they are gods gift to mankind and that all the scum meat eaters should follow their enlightened ways.

I don't give a shit if they do live longer, I'd rather shave a couple of years off my life while enjoying good food and being strong.

My first tren run I got up from my desk at about 10am. I walked out of the of the office, got in my truck backed out of my parking spot, and I was headed to go kill the dude that had been fucking my wife before I divorced her. I hadn't seen or spoken to that dude in at least 9 months, I'd been divorced 3 years at that point and I had no clue wtf that guy would even be at 10am on Tuesday. When it all clicked in my head what was going on I just had to laugh and walk back into the office. There have been a few others, but that was the one where I realized a) tren is a helluva drug, and b) I'm capable of losing my shit for no apparent reason. So yeah I get a little 'murdery' sometimes.

Quite often unfortunately. Like right now. Anadrol? Tren? Test? All 3 probs.

There some guys that I want to smash their face in so bad - it would look more like a bowl of chili than a human face by the time I'm done...

I feel its extremely important to be nice, polite and respectful to everyone so as to avoid a manslaughter charge...

Definitely when im on tren, even if its only 200mg per week, i want to tear someones head off at least once a day. I love tren for the strength and the look but i really almost get myself into alot of trouble. keep some xanex or something on you when you get ragey, i dont wanna see any of you end up in jail for something stupid...

Bump... A co worker came by me and slapped me sort of hard on the back. I'm exhausted and it just rubbed me the wrong fucking way.

quitter....just fucken kill someone already....what are you a fag?

jk lolz

Get Shredded!
"A" and "the" are very different words. One is a definite article. The other is an indefinite article. Selecting one over the other changes the meaning of the word the article modifies, because these are special adjectives.

Now, let's use an example. Your wife overhears you tell a buddy, "I had sex with the wife yesterday." The only thing she might be pissed about is disclosing a private matter. On the other hand, if she overhears you saying, "I had sex with 'a' wife yesterday," well, it changes the meaning, doesn't it?

Your wife is not a vegan, is she?

I am a very mellow minded person, docile personality, but God damn I am the biggest asshole in my own mind. I rip people to shreds and just laugh at some of the ridiculous shit I think up. The campus gym is my favorite place to accomplish this, as there is a plethora of idiots that blatantly flaunt how big of chodes they are.

As I read back over this, it appears I'm just a fucking narcissistic asshole.

You know when you really don't like someone... it's usually a sign that whatever you hate about them, is a deep rooted hate you have for yourself....
think about it

"A" and "the" are very different words. One is a definite article. The other is an indefinite article. Selecting one over the other changes the meaning of the word the article modifies, because these are special adjectives.

Now, let's use an example. Your wife overhears you tell a buddy, "I had sex with the wife yesterday." The only thing she might be pissed about is disclosing a private matter. On the other hand, if she overhears you saying, "I had sex with 'a' wife yesterday," well, it changes the meaning, doesn't it?

Your wife is not a vegan, is she?
I know the difference (great example, BTW), but this was more like 'violation of a federal securities law will...'

Now swap a for the...minor difference, and a meaningless one in the context.

You know when you really don't like someone... it's usually a sign that whatever you hate about them, is a deep rooted hate you have for yourself....
think about it
No, I want to fucking smash child molesters and rapists. I'm neither.

Justice can and does kill and that killing is just.

I know the difference (great example, BTW), but this was more like 'violation of a federal securities law will...'

Now swap a for the...minor difference, and a meaningless one in the context.

^^^Wordsmith^^^

Don't forget wife beaters

I was speaking of personality traits
And kids. Don't forget kids. Little sons of bitches.... Sorry. Too many miles covered this week. If I hear one more argument about hogging the phone charger I'm gonna be on the news...

heavy iron called it

there are people i would end on sight

if the laws of men didnt supersede the laws of nature and common sense.

that being said, i seem to have some kind of radar built in.. i dk

creeps and sociopaths, i feel like i can fucking see them plain as day.

Back