• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ROID needs a new name...

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
.......and I think the perfect one is "HEM-ROID," because he's getting to be a pain in the ass! His humor is dry as hell and getting old.

fa7d713d9a2a2fb1624cc4ee86cad0231dcf07c6288c5f18e8dfa4e0a72466a6.jpg

Lol

You children.

My fame and greatness have made many a man way grander than you two dumb fucks jealous

If it came between myself and you envious fairy dust fags, I assure you I would win the popular vote.

Please carry on

Where were we ???

Oh yeah, hemroid.
laugh out loud bros. I can't wait to see what you post next.

How about this. Post up some pics of yourself, we would all get a laugh then since you are so funny.

Last edited:
I guess that's why everyone jumps in my threads to tell me what I am or am not.

My friends, My posts are for My entertainment only.

I'm pretty sure this all because HeavyIron signed my pack.

Carry on.

At least he's not doing his Living2Learn gimmick here.

I don't know what a gimmick is but I don't have one

ROID is misunderstood.... he actually is better than all of you. Your anger towards him is actually jealousy in a dress.

Anger?

I just figured he is the resident village idiot for ASF. I actually feel sorry for the guy.

ROID is misunderstood.... he actually is better than all of you. Your anger towards him is actually jealousy in a dress.

Yes, I'm jealous as shit of that rear end.....he probably hasnt picked up a weight in 10 years....guys like him, I think, have little mans disease.....and I don't have to post pics HEM-ROID, I'm sure I got your little ass beat by 50 plus pounds with just a guess.

I guess that's why everyone jumps in my threads to tell me what I am or am not.

My friends, My posts are for My entertainment only.

I'm pretty sure this all because HeavyIron signed my pack.

Carry on.

yes but did he ever give you an xoxox post-it? I think not my friend..I think not

I framed it and put it on my wall-right beside my wedding and childrens baby pictures

it seems like asf and imf might be reverting back to the way they were over a yr ago and this pleases me...

asf is getting fussy and pc again
imf is gaining some traffic and being cunty ...

I approve

carry on

it seems like asf and imf might be reverting back to the way they were over a yr ago and this pleases me...

I approve

carry on

Agree on all fronts.

I miss the pure smut of imf. I'm enjoying the revival. I have been over doing the mt2. I think I'm going to post my brown cawk... seriously it looks like someone else's penis.

Yes, I'm jealous as shit of that rear end.....he probably hasnt picked up a weight in 10 years....guys like him, I think, have little mans disease.....and I don't have to post pics HEM-ROID, I'm sure I got your little ass beat by 50 plus pounds with just a guess.

That's what I thought.

You probably do out weigh me by 50 lbs. It's called fat.

It's obvious you're jealous of my fame.

Anger?

I just figured he is the resident village idiot for ASF. I actually feel sorry for the guy.

If intelligence is based off of post count then you are a winner.

I've forgotten more than you will ever know.

Carry on, you're just futhering my cause.

Oh yeah

TEAM GREEN!!!!!

My brother , many times have the jealous masses tried to bring me down and failure is always their destiny.

I reign supreme.

I am the ONE

Amen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
yes but did he ever give you an xoxox post-it? I think not my friend..I think not

I framed it and put it on my wall-right beside my wedding and childrens baby pictures

You are such a heifer

I approve

carry on

You are welcome

Roid is the light in this dark hole that is ASF. Your gettin jocked hard bro, you post a dick pic or somethin?

I approve

carry on
This would be awesome indeed. Let the perverse go back there.

Found a pic of him

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-10-18-35-28.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-10-18-35-28.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 27
Back