• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AY

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Let me see that ass you heifer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to be one of her best customers and she has sent me pics. She's extremely hot.

Lets change the name of the title per her request to keep that name off of the net :winkfinger:

Best marketing strategy I've seen to date

AY ass for everyone!

Fine lady there ....I wonder if she has pretty feet :p......I hope her toes arent jacked up with corns and dead toe nails or fuckin dead skin or bunions ...I bet there perfect egyptian toes ....:eek:

Fine lady there ....I wonder if she has pretty feet :p......I hope her toes arent jacked up with corns and dead toe nails or fuckin dead skin or bunions ...I bet there perfect egyptian toes ....:eek:

lmao. yes i as well hope the same. she is damn near flawless. I love you V :winkfinger:

Sorry ROID that name has been dropped, she is now referred to as AY, so I edited.

Negged for not knowing that, reps for the best marketing strategy comment.... there are pretenders, but V continues to kick ass :)

I'll see what I can do about pics. She is laying low, the whole purpose of going private. But if I ask nicely....... maybe

Let's be gentlemen here, she is a beautiful woman with a great physique for sure, and she is a genuine lady...but don't mistaken her kindness for weakness, she will kick ass if it comes down to it. If she does post pictures it would be a privilege to all!!!

I love that AVI she used to use that showed her back development. Amazing and sexy as hell. Bow down to "V", my green goddess.

I love that AVI she used to use that showed her back development. Amazing and sexy as hell. Bow down to "V", my green goddess.

JD - I sent her a PM earlier today asking for advice on something. Does she get on here much?

***Sorry for the double post, gents.***

JD - I sent her a PM earlier today asking for advice on something. Does she get on here much?

***Sorry for the double post, gents.***

it's been some time since the last time she's been active here

She does not...... but Big Man, you have her contact info :) She will answer any questions for sure. New guys..... PM the Team Green reps.

She does not...... but Big Man, you have her contact info :) She will answer any questions for sure. New guys..... PM the Team Green reps.

Thanks, brother. Email sent.

STK614754_zpszd17vpyy.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

DEC120555_zpszpes9dlo.jpg

Hell yeah. The hot tub pic showing off the back was phenomenal.

Lol.

She can get over it. I should charge her for the publicity.

I love how you fools actually think you are a part of "something"

I love how you fools actually think you are a part of "something"
For guys that have a common bond or belief they like socializing within a certain group.

Something you would not know about living in your mom's basement. Now move along little fella.

Back